St. Mirren v Celtic, 26th December 2019

On 12/8/2019 at 10:23 PM, fan4ever said:

I dont like it but i like the money it brings in. We need the money to stay up. Many clubs bring 200 to 400 fans so no money there from gate sales. If we filled our stands week in week out we would not be giving them 2 stands but we dont. So as much as it is sickening to see blue or green in our family stand think of the money 

An excuse favoured by prostitues since time began.

If you're happy being a whore then fair play I suppose.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any family stand season ticket holders willing to let me use their season tickets or meet me at ticket office for 2 adult tickets for West Stand for Thursday.

I have 3 season tickets for W7 but looking for a couple extra tickets for family on Thursday but really don't want to have to pay £54 as that is a ridiculous price.

Saints 1-0 Scummy Green Vile Bigots

Goal comes off Danny Mullen’s knee

Referee never sees an SPL match again after failing to give a penalty when a Celtic player slips in the box because the grass fouled him.

Hladky plays a blinder in one of his final Saints games as his performance secures a move to Levski Sofia for 350K.

It's never "nice" to see either of the cheeks at our stadium. It's a straight to the ground then straight home scenario in contrast to my usual routine. Never a pleasant experience and I say that regardless of the ticketing situation. Games to be endured rather than enjoyed is my take on it.

Nice to be welcoming the League Champions to our place on Boxing Day. Always good to see the best players and how we do against them. I may not fully support the allocation of seats but I will be in my usual seat in the West Stand for the game. 

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

It's never "nice" to see either of the cheeks at our stadium. It's a straight to the ground then straight home scenario in contrast to my usual routine. Never a pleasant experience and I say that regardless of the ticketing situation. Games to be endured rather than enjoyed is my take on it.

Exact reason I never attended away games to either of the bigots. Away days were always a decent day out, something different from your average home game. However, as you say, the bigot grounds was “enduring” rather than “enjoying” due to the hostility received there. I opted to go and watch Partick Thistle on those days instead.

603 seats still remaining in the Main and West stands. How do you manage at away games not knowing who the fellow bud is that could be sitting next to you. [emoji6]
At away games, I get to choose where I sit.

Besides, I go to very very few away games these days due to the cost.

There was a day when I was a home and away addict... but priorities in life change as you get older.

You totally miss my point anyway.

GLS would rather have a tainted Euro than my pound.

Are you sure you get to choose, I've never had option of what stand i can select at an away game.

Just remembered,

Game at Albion Rovers where I got duff information regarding the quality of pies it was stand/sit anywhere.

What exchange rate do we use, might be advantageous to pay with the stuff I never used on last holiday. [emoji848]

Just remember the 10% player budget increase it supports. [emoji6]
I know you are being flippant but this whole scenario pissed me off from day one.

On the back of a promotion and with the surge of euphoria throughout the support, there was no attempt whatsoever to build our own fan base. None. Nothing.

The great work done in building our youth support just shoved aside for a tainted euro.

10% of who's pay off? [emoji50][emoji850]

And at away games, if I go, I'm always early and get to choose my seat at least.

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

At away games, I get to choose where I sit.

Besides, I go to very very few away games these days due to the cost.

There was a day when I was a home and away addict... but priorities in life change as you get older.

You totally miss my point anyway.

GLS would rather have a tainted Euro than my pound.

He completely missed your point as did the dude who liked his post. 

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I can think of plenty reasons we we won't get a point, never mind 3. :lol:

In order to get anything from this game,  we'll need alot of things to go our way. Not impossible but very unlikely. 

We'll have a far better chance of points against Killie.