St. Mirren v Celtic, 26th December 2019

Wasn't bothered about going today, but I'm looking forward to it besides she's no well the last few days and is starting to do my heid in. So sit in the hoose listening to someone moaning or go to the game and listen to quite a few moans. Going to the game is the winner 😀

St Mirren Park will be a sectarian cesspit today, encouraged by our Board of Directors and condoned by everybody else attending. 

They sing about  and glorify Terrorism. Our Goalie was attacked. 

Our Board ignored that while booting our children out their seats in the Non Swearing Family Stand to accommodate IRA fanatics. 

Shameful 

FECKEM 

1 minute ago, shull said:

St Mirren Park will be a sectarian cesspit today, encouraged by our Board of Directors and condoned by everybody else attending. 

They sing about  and glorify Terrorism. Our Goalie was attacked. 

Our Board ignored that while booting our children out their seats in the Non Swearing Family Stand to accommodate IRA fanatics. 

Shameful 

FECKEM 

Aye, you've said before, away and play on yer skateboard and gies piece. :byebye

If our defence is breached we could get spanked with Celtic's attack today. Hard shift ahead
I made the mistake of watching Celtic on Sportscene this week, the Speed of Frimpong will be a real test for Waters and I worry as he has struggled a few games this season.

31 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, you've said before, away and play on yer skateboard and gies piece. :byebye

Working today, 

East Kilbride or Dumbarton Skatepark this coming Sunday afternoon. 

Thanks  :byebye