St. Mirren v Celtic, 26th December 2019

3 hours ago, alanb said:

Me 

Availability Vs Cost of membership must make it about the dearest club to be a member of in Paisley if not all of the country.

Joining fee plus subscription fees, I'd want it open at least every weekend all year.

Thanks Alanb

50 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

You're not trying to say, folk should just come on the forum and make stuff up and not get pointed out and laughed at. emoji23.png

Personally, since I don't lie then I couldn't care less about misdirected comments but in general I think people should express opinions, post with dignity and cut out posts that are made with attempts to belittle others.  As for you, you have certainly given me a few laughs and thank you for those. 

55 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

You're not trying to say, folk should just come on the forum and make stuff up and not get pointed out and laughed at. emoji23.png

Personally, since I don't lie then I couldn't care less about misdirected comments from you or others but in general I think people should express opinions, post with dignity and cut out posts that are made with attempts to belittle others.  As for you, you have certainly given me a few laughs and thank you for those. So good, I said it twice. 

Edited by St.Ricky

1 hour ago, cockles1987 said:

I think if people posted something worthwhile they wouldn't get mocked.........................that takes care of that then. 

Counting the minutes till another post appears in this section........................desperation personified. 

Edited by faraway saint