What a difference a Win Makes

St.Ricky

10 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

An amazing season so far looks like becoming even more interesting Chalky. Squeeky bum time but no meaningless games! 

Don't think it has been amazing season. Frustrating is the word I would use. Certainly shouldn't be any meaningless games in December either 

1 hour ago, chalky1 said:

Don't think it has been amazing season. Frustrating is the word I would use. Certainly shouldn't be any meaningless games in December either 

I take your point Chalky. Frustrating yes.. Last minute loss at Ross County. Outplaying Hibs at home but losing, to mention just two but amazing that so many clubs are so close to each other. 

22 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

The weather was awful. The pitch was awful but the performance by the team at Hamilton was great. The league is tighter than ever in the bottom 6. Nerve jangling. 

I forgot you were still here 😂 I’ve been avoiding the Shull section of the forum recently.

7 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Shitebag

Why is this odious little cretin still here? Saints got more of a contribution from Greg Tansey than the forum gets from the premier wankstain.

2 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I forgot you were still here 😂 I’ve been avoiding the Shull section of the forum recently.

Why is this odious little cretin still here? Saints got more of a contribution from Greg Tansey than the forum gets from the premier wankstain.

Twats like him just make us feel better about ourselves , he is just in a bad mood because his beloved team got beat in Final yesterday, a bitter blue, and a knob 

1 hour ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Who the feck is she?

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Twats like him just make us feel better about ourselves , he is just in a bad mood because his beloved team got beat in Final yesterday, a bitter blue, and a knob 

It can’t be much of a life posting on another team’s forum to try and get their lowly satisfaction.

On 12/8/2019 at 1:40 PM, St.Ricky said:

The weather was awful. The pitch was awful but the performance by the team at Hamilton was great. The league is tighter than ever in the bottom 6. Nerve jangling. 

Yes and welcome back !  :magic

It was not just any win - it was a win against a near (in league position) rival, at a horrible plastic park where they have a good record, and we had not picked up any away points until this. It was also a win that carried us above them and put them into the play-off place.

But the way we won spoke volumes - even though it was only by one goal...

We need to repeat this result in the next 2 matches and put some serious distance between us and those at the wrong end of the table. It is a big ask, but it would be fair reward considering how many times we have played pretty well but failed to get results due to the failure to score sufficiently in many of those matches despite having created enough decent chances.

This game could go wrong for us, but hopefully not....  :ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...