St Mirren v Livingston, Sat 14th Dec

HT

1-2

Been quite a good game there, despite some wild conditions.

Livi’s first is a nice finish after a defensive mix up. We then deservedly got back into it after a nice goal from Morais after good set up play by Obika.

Sucker punch on half time. Hladky has made a mess of a crossed free kick and it’s headed into corner.

Just now, TopCat said:

HT

1-2

Been quite a good game there, despite some wild conditions.

Livi’s first is a nice finish after a defensive mix up. We then deservedly got back into it after a nice goal from Morais after good set up play by Obika.

Sucker punch on half time. Hladky has made a mess of a crossed free kick and it’s headed into corner.

It definitely wasn't Hladky's fault.  Glover lost his man. Hladky didn't have a hope in hell of getting near it. 

Hladky rooted for 2nd goal, we are giving them time to turn and get at us.Durmus looks in the mood, Mcallister can't cross above three feet high. If he keeps this up, he'll be off pronto second half. Wasteful. I feel the only team to beat us today is ourselves ........

2 minutes ago, Prague Buddie said:

It definitely wasn't Hladky's fault.  Glover lost his man. Hladky didn't have a hope in hell of getting near it. 

It was in the 6 yard box so Hladky should’ve been all over it. I agree with TC it was a (rare) error by him

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

Happy to be corrected when seen again but me and 2 people around me all thought Hladky f**ked it up. The guys headed it in from how close? He’s got to do a lot better there.

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Should be winning.
Great shifts from Durmus and Morais.

Shocking defending for their second! Basics!

No surprise in defence with what we have available, but we need to kick on now and believe that we can get the goals.

Obika, MacPherson and Durmus right up for this - others need to contribute more...