Long John Baldy

St Mirren v Livingston, Sat 14th Dec

FT 3-3

What a game that was. Lots of goals, rain, chances, slide tackles, wind, blood and thunder.

Great fun.

Couldn’t help but think it was game over when we conceded either side of half time to go 3-1 down. Defensive disasters on both occasions. We were missing 3 of our first choice back 4, had a centre mid at right back and a kid making his senior debut at centre back, goodness me you could tell.

We dug deep and got a deserved point though, thanks to a brace from the big man. OBIKA!

He took a while to get going but he’s now looking like a proper Premiership level striker. 5 league goals, fancy him to get to double figures this season. Took both his goals superbly today.

I think Livi will be fine again this season, they’re quite a good team and we were hanging on for a point at the end.

Oh and, someone wants to give us 300k for Hladky in January? Yes please!

1 minute ago, TopCat said:

FT 3-3

What a game that was. Lots of goals, rain, chances, slide tackles, wind, blood and thunder.

Great fun.

Couldn’t help but think it was game over when we conceded either side of half time to go 3-1 down. Defensive disasters on both occasions. We were missing 3 of our first choice back 4, had a centre mid at right back and a kid making his senior debut at centre back, goodness me you could tell.

We dug deep and got a deserved point though, thanks to a brace from the big man. OBIKA!

He took a while to get going but he’s now looking like a proper Premiership level striker. 5 league goals, fancy him to get to double figures this season. Took both his goals superbly today.

I think Livi will be fine again this season, they’re quite a good team and we were hanging on for a point at the end.

Oh and, someone wants to give us 300k for Hladky in January? Yes please!

Great brave subs by Jim Goodwin. Wonderful stuff.