St Mirren v Broxburn Athletic 18/1/20

munoz

https://www.broxburnathletic.co.uk/scottish-cup-ticket-information/

With tickets selling fast it is forecast that we will have sold our allocation of tickets out by the end of sales on Tuesday evening .Unless St Mirren come up with more tickets we will have 1387 supporters at the game not counting the numbers who have booked hospitality at the match that day from Broxburn including a crowd of ex players who have booked the hospitality package .We appreciate this huge support very much and hope you can cheer us on to get a result . The players appreciate the support that has been given them  .

5 hours ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

With tickets selling fast it is forecast that we will have sold our allocation of tickets out by the end of sales on Tuesday evening .Unless St Mirren come up with more tickets we will have 1387 supporters at the game not counting the numbers who have booked hospitality at the match that day from Broxburn including a crowd of ex players who have booked the hospitality package .We appreciate this huge support very much and hope you can cheer us on to get a result . The players appreciate the support that has been given them  .

Great to see so many coming along. Hope we can find a way of giving them more tickets. Also hope that our fans turn up in numbers. A cup shock? I hope not but........I'll be there. 

11 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Our club should be doing all they can to encourage more fans to attend.

The family stand could easily be used to cater for mixed support. St Johnstone have done this before for games with us where families of both clubs are accommodated in the same stand,

I like that approach. The club has had some great incentives for groups to come along to the family stand. I might be wrong but I think that has been in the league where we keep our home gate receipts. Does anyone know if its possible to do this in the cup where gate receipts are shared? 

15 hours ago, Yflab said:

The family stand could easily be used to cater for mixed support. St Johnstone have done this before for games with us where families of both clubs are accommodated in the same stand,

Didn't we allow EK fans into the Family Stand a couple of years back?

17 hours ago, Yflab said:

Being done again this Saturday. 

£17 for a adult and 2 kids under 12.

Info on club website. 

3 minutes ago, Yflab said:

We should be doing something similar for all opposing teams bar the ugly sisters. The family stand more often than not is half empty.

You could blame GS  :whistle   

Fakes been doing for a long time and the last time I went, both the Gilles brothers were playing for us. 

Think it ended 1-1

On 12/17/2019 at 3:05 AM, Dirty Sanchez said:

Yip good on them - we should offer them more tickets... could we manage a sell out?

I am hoping our injury issues are sorted and perhaps 1 or 2 signings are in by then....  :ninja

21 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Yip good on them - we should offer them more tickets... could we manage a sell out?

I am hoping our injury issues are sorted and perhaps 1 or 2 signings are in by then....  :ninja

I'm not sure what the rules are on it but surely no real issue in mixed crowd for this one. Get them in with the buddies, good banter I'm sure. 

No mixing. 

There will be every local Broxburn ned attending fuelled by Buckfast. 

Could be carnage as there a few neds in our support with W7 having at least one. 

Edited by shull

19 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Given home crowds in the early rounds of the cup in recent times every chance there will be more of them than us at this game !!!

Funny thing is , by taking such a big away support Broxburn have sort of made the game interesting , and a few of those who wouldn't normally bother might now go . The pricing might also encourage some to go , we just need a couple of new signings in place , and it could be a decent crowd.

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Given home crowds in the early rounds of the cup in recent times every chance there will be more of them than us at this game !!!

Can see it being a decent home support. With no game for about 3 weeks,  fans will be looking forward to getting back to it. 

That and seeing Popescu and other new signings.