St Mirren v Broxburn Athletic 18/1/20

munoz

7 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:
8 hours ago, munoz said:
Can see it being a decent home support. With no game for about 3 weeks,  fans will be looking forward to getting back to it. 
That and seeing Popescu and other new signings. 

Given ST"s aren't valid, and it's a non league outfit I doubt it will be a decent home support

I remember Tommy Bryceland saying the Paisley public didn't much care for the league games

But seem to come out for the cup

Depends on the local media to big this up

15 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

I remember Tommy Bryceland saying the Paisley public didn't much care for the league games

But seem to come out for the cup

Depends on the local media to big this up

Ever since the 80's and obviously 87, I've had a love for the Scottish Cup games. Unfortunately we've not had a great record since that period, but it hasn't dwindled my enthusiasm for the tournament. 

I was always live in hope that this year will be our year. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Julian Banjos said:

Broxburn now selling the final 210 tickets for the away end. Looks like they'll fill that stand.

Great to see their town get behind their local team. They will be welcome visitors but I hope they go away having watched their team lose to the Saints. 

38 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:
1 hour ago, Julian Banjos said:
Broxburn now selling the final 210 tickets for the away end. Looks like they'll fill that stand.

Expect to see a few union Jack's, orange outfits and Sevco tops in their support.

Perhaps. Maybe even some Green and White. Who cares. They will be there to support their local team. 

52 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:
1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:
Perhaps. Maybe even some Green and White. Who cares. They will be there to support their local team. 

In Broxburn?

In Broxburn. West Lothian. Know it well. Whilst mainly red, white and blue in persuasion has its green and whites too. But for this game.. Broxburn Fans. 

51 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Watched Falkirk on Saturday and will watch Stirling Albion next week but already looking forward to the cup game against Broxburn. Don't take a win for granted and good to see a big away support coming. COYS

What is this point in telling us this, apart from your usual angle?

As for not taking a win for granted, you're not the full shilling if we can't expect to win this game/take for granted, at home. 

Edited by faraway saint

What is this point in telling us this, apart from your usual angle?
As for not taking a win for granted, you're not the full shilling if we can't expect to win this game/take for granted, at home. 
What's the point of having a discussion on a discussion forum? Really?

He made a reasonable point.

There was nothing contentious or Bazlike in his post to spark that kind of reaction.

Personal history?

11 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

There was nothing contentious or Bazlike in his post to spark that kind of reaction.

Personal history?

Why tell us he attended a game and is intending to attend another?

Where's the discussion in that? 

Explain the relevance?

Personal history......................he's still the same fool he's always been, nothing personal in that. 

Oh, thanks for missing the other bit out of my post. :lol:

17 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Personal history?

The man has trouble reining himself in. Enough said. Expecting to win and taking a win for granted are two different things. 

Edited by St.Ricky