St Mirren v Broxburn Athletic 18/1/20

munoz

3 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Wish you felt the same about this forum as you do about Saints games. Maybe we should have an annual fee based on a pound for shit posts.

You got £44,880 spare ?

No Shull 

No wank  material for you. 

Obsessed stalking idiot. 

Just now, shull said:

No Shull 

No wank  material for you. 

Obsessed stalking idiot. 

You have obviously forgotten how to behave in the "main" forum as you can now post your anti Saints pish all over the place

Bet you go to Saints next League game to follow follow your true beloved team....

Don't forget your flute :whistle

9 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

I'm stunned anyone still buys a programme in this day and age surely they are on borrowed time. The "special" front cover posted looks like a cartoon graphic to a 3rd year school project - it looks very amateurish !!!

On a normal game I'd agree 100% but this is not a "normal" game for many, certainly not for the very supportive Broxburn fans.

How many of our support bought a programme at the last game at Love Street, The cup final?

There could have been some effort made as this looks pish, but that's quite normal from the club in many aspects. 

Edited by faraway saint

26 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

On a normal game I'd agree 100% but this is not a "normal" game for many, certainly not for the very supportive Broxburn fans.

How many of our support bought a programme at the last game at Love Street, The cup final?

There could have been some effort made as this looks pish, but that's quite normal from the club in many aspects. 

Simply put.. Were you at the games caller? Did you buy a programme? 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Correct Sir.

The Programme for the Last Game At Love Street was a whole special edition not just the Cover.

It was a complete sell out around half an hour before kick off.

Over the years since I have seen it sold for an average price of a Tenner.

0809StMMwell.jpg  0809bStMKil.jpg

The Cover for the First Match at the new Stadium was absolute shite. Not really a great keepsake which can be purchased nowadays for 2 or 3 quid.

10 minutes ago, shull said:

Correct Sir.

The Programme for the Last Game At Love Street was a whole special edition not just the Cover.

It was a complete sell out around half an hour before kick off.

Over the years since I have seen it sold for an average price of a Tenner.

0809StMMwell.jpg  0809bStMKil.jpg

The Cover for the First Match at the new Stadium was absolute shite. Not really a great keepsake which can be purchased nowadays for 2 or 3 quid.

A tenner? 

Ya beauty. :thumbs2

3 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

You like these? 

Wonderful. 

Although, I preferred the Cover from the 1959 Semi Final. I would love to see that one reproduced for a future cup tie. 

5859StMCelSCSF.jpg

Edited by shull

1 hour ago, portmahomack saint said:

I remember you waving one at us  :lol:  

Indeed, there is a time and a place though.

Last Night at the Proms, Watching our Squad take in part in the Olympics, other Sporting Events that our British Sportspeople are competing and a Brexit Party.

NOT AT A SCOTTISH FOOTBALL MATCH WHERE BRITAIN AINT FECKING TAKING PART

9 hours ago, shull said:

Wonderful. 

Although, I preferred the Cover from the 1959 Semi Final. I would love to see that one reproduced for a future cup tie. 

5859StMCelSCSF.jpg

Would you also like the crowd to turn up wearing flat caps, brandishing rattles, smoking fags and tanning hawf boatils?

Fortunately football programmes (although like Antrin I'm fecked if I know why anyone still gives a toss about them) have modernised, just like football stadia, football fans and football itself.

I'm a nostalgic auld fart in many respects, but that programme above would be a joke now. Really don't see the appeal. Each to their own.