Northbank t-shirts

Anyone know the status of Northbank t-shirts ordered from the http://smfcpaisley.co.uk/ website ?

Someone ordered one for my son for his birthday and so far nothing. That was mid-October and to date no news and no-one responding to email queries. I've currently got one family member who thinks the guys are thieves and another who's still waiting (impatiently) on a pressie.

Understand it's "pre-order", but any indication of when that'll be ?

Appreciate if anyone with info can DM me.

Anyone know the status of Northbank t-shirts ordered from the http://smfcpaisley.co.uk/ website ?

Someone ordered one for my son for his birthday and so far nothing. That was mid-October and to date no news and no-one responding to email queries. I've currently got one family member who thinks the guys are thieves and another who's still waiting (impatiently) on a pressie.

Obviously someone selling cos I see a few people with the t shirts. Don't think their thieves. Might be waiting for more stock.

Obviously someone selling cos I see a few people with the t shirts. Don't think their thieves. Might be waiting for more stock. 

I don’t think they’re thieves either, but the lady who paid her money 7 weeks ago has not received any indication as to when she will receive the product ordered . She has contacted them several times by email but not received a response.

I’ve seen the branded goods at matches and they are great, and another great initiative by a great group of supporters and I suspect they’re waiting to receive a certain number of commitments before placing a bulk order, however, it’s disappointing they have not responded to her request for information.

I’m hoping that raising the matter on the forum someone may provide an update and hopefully reply to the customer.

(and my boy can get his belated birthday present)

Cheers

2 minutes ago, turrabuddie said:

I don’t think they’re thieves either, but the lady who paid her money 7 weeks ago has not received any indication as to when she will receive the product ordered . She has contacted them several times by email but not received a response.

I’ve seen the branded goods at matches and they are great, and another great initiative by a great group of supporters and I suspect they’re waiting to receive a certain number of commitments before placing a bulk order, however, it’s disappointing they have not responded to her request for information.

I’m hoping that raising the matter on the forum someone may provide an update and hopefully reply to the customer.

(and my boy can get his belated birthday present)

Cheers

A common theme nowadays, pish poor communication.

On 12/10/2019 at 12:01 PM, turrabuddie said:

Dm me details bud and I’ll pass on to the relevant chaps. 

also which email is your friend been trying to contact ? Just to make sure it’s going to the right place.

cheers

Edited by mattman