Club PR

norrie82

I’ve emailed about a few things this year and have had nothing back. Do we have a set person I can email or call. Also trying to purchase a half season ticket online but I don’t see the option? I’m not local to park so was hoping to do it online. Also wanted to join 1877 but no email after spring enquiry and again recently . Any contact details would be much appreciated. Thank you as would info on purchasing a half season book. 

5 hours ago, norrie82 said:

I’ve emailed about a few things this year and have had nothing back. Do we have a set person I can email or call. Also trying to purchase a half season ticket online but I don’t see the option? I’m not local to park so was hoping to do it online. Also wanted to join 1877 but no email after spring enquiry and again recently . Any contact details would be much appreciated. Thank you as would info on purchasing a half season book. 

You'd be quicker actually calling the club.

The problem with emailing is that your message can easily find its way into the Junk folder and be lost.

You'd be quicker actually calling the club.
The problem with emailing is that your message can easily find its way into the Junk folder and be lost.
You are probably right...
But calls can easily be dismissed (the person who deals with that isn't available).

Another consideration is that on the official website, under "Contact Us", it clearly gives out respective email addresses.

I suspect the general ones are received, read, passed on to the appropriate person....and THEN ignored!

I too have had no reply to my last two emails.

Not the end of the world... but very frustrating and very unprofessional.

10 hours ago, norrie82 said:

https://www.stmirren.com/all-news/3342-half-season-tickets-2019-20

Guest TPAFKATS
1877 was full a few months ago, however seems some memberships have become available?
https://www.smfc1877club.com/membership/