Dylan Reid

munoz

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

If he not going to sign a new deal, i wouldn't be giving him any game time anyway. 

It is not as if we really need him in the team anyway. 

He doesn't appear to be part of Robbo's first team plans, he hasn't started either of the first two league cup games.  He started Ryan Flynn instead of him on Saturday for goodness sake, and now Baccus has arrived. We now have Flynn, Erhahon, Baccus, O'Hara and Reid battling for two slots, and it seems Reid is fifth in line.

Therefore him leaving now, in January or next summer is not going to make a huge difference to the team. One thing i am confident about is he will not be signing a new deal with us, why on earth would he?

• 6 months later...
13 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

If so Celtic will be fizzing as they got the same "fee" for their Croatian star.

image.png.a3107cd092a6e8f1be86be98b9d7cb31.png

It always puzzles me why fees are 'undisclosed'. The obvious answer would be that one of the clubs fear embarrassment. Given the way Premier League clubs throw money around, I cannot imagine it would be Palace who fear that. Also, we're desperate to cut our wage bill. 

12 hours ago, W6er said:

It always puzzles me why fees are 'undisclosed'. The obvious answer would be that one of the clubs fear embarrassment. Given the way Premier League clubs throw money around, I cannot imagine it would be Palace who fear that. Also, we're desperate to cut our wage bill. 

4,000 boxes of macaroon bars an' 10,000 boxes of ra' speermint choo-ing guum.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...