All I want for Christmas is?

10 minutes ago, Ice-tears said:

In a real world we need a right back, centre-half, left back. Attacking midfielder, right winger and two strikers. Both McGinns could leave, MacKenzie,,Waters, Durmus, Obika and Morias if we want to progress.

That doesn't make sense... Is this not a real world? what you think we need to do is actually unrealistic and would completely ruin the team.

3 straight wins including last weeks and another surprise one against Killie and moving up to 7th in the League. 

New LB, CB, Creative and prolific goal-scoring Midfielder, RM (fit and ruthless), 

Offload some who are not good enough (no names, but I am sure most know who they are)

Given that MacPherson has shown he is an improvement on some, its like we have one new addition already!

Finally a Saints fan to donate £5, 000, 000 and set up an investment trust to utilise 3/4 the interest to help our budget each year !

8 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

3 straight wins including last weeks and another surprise one against Killie and moving up to 7th in the League. 

New LB, CB, Creative and prolific goal-scoring Midfielder, RM (fit and ruthless), 

Offload some who are not good enough (no names, but I am sure most know who they are)

Given that MacPherson has shown he is an improvement on some, its like we have one new addition already!

Finally a Saints fan to donate £5, 000, 000 and set up an investment trust to utilise 3/4 the interest to help our budget each year !

Not much to ask Sweeper. 

5 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

For Scotland to be treated like one of 4 democratic countries within the UK rather than voting as a 'shire' of 'Greater England' as is the case at present.

After that - for St Mirren to finish in the top 6 at the end of the season.

Which is the more likely to happen?

More likely to get sarcastic responses 

49 minutes ago, northstbuddie said:

For Scotland to be treated like one of 4 democratic countries within the UK rather than voting as a 'shire' of 'Greater England' as is the case at present.

After that - for St Mirren to finish in the top 6 at the end of the season.

Which is the more likely to happen?

Depends on who is referring 

23 hours ago, Ice-tears said:
On 12/13/2019 at 9:09 PM, DougJamie said:

For aliases to actually kid on they are new to the forum

Who is this guy aliase you keep harping on about? Another one who ruins forum with nonsence. Try change the record, if you have nothing interesting to say which by most of your posts i have read is never, please refrain from posting.

The singular of aliases is alias not aliase,  The word nonsence is generally spelt nonsense and were you to insert the preposition 'to' between'Try and change it would make more sense (NOT sence. Nothing of interest would also improve on ................anyway I am sure you get the point and absolutely no need to thank me ...........happy to help.  DougJamie by the way has been here a wee while, longer than your incarnation of Ice-tears.  😎

10 hours ago, Ice-tears said:
11 hours ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

That doesn't make sense... Is this not a real world? what you think we need to do is actually unrealistic and would completely ruin the team.

Yes so if we got better players in for those positions it would ruin team? Think your logic is very wrong..it would make the team better as the players in those positions are very poor and not near premier league level.

The doesn't make sence bit is only in your head😍

On 12/14/2019 at 9:34 AM, Ice-tears said:

In a real world we need a right back, centre-half, left back. Attacking midfielder, right winger and two strikers. Both McGinns could leave, MacKenzie,,Waters, Durmus, Obika and Morias if we want to progress.

Obika and Morias :lol:

That will be the two guys who scored our 3 goals on Saturday. That will be Obika who has scored 5 in his last 10.