Ethan Erhahon

7 hours ago, Ice-tears said:

Erahon may be a decent player but has never really shown much. Looks terrified every time he gets in 1st team. Totally void of any confidence and ball is like a hot potato anytime it comes to him. Looks a long long way away from playing at premiership level in near future. A young guy who definitely never grasped his opportunity with both hands. 

What a pile of junk

I was only curious as to whether he might be out of favour, injured or out on loan somewhere [emoji23]
The only thing I thought thats missing from his game was pace. He had been played as a wing back on occasions and in that role he got caught a few times. But his natural role is as a midfielder. That was all. Thought if he's lost his place because of some of his defensive performances then it was a bit unfair when that's not his natural place..hes still only 18!! Still maturing. Hopefully he makes it. He stood out when he was 5 playing in the age group my son did, and all the way through till now he stood out..[emoji848]

16 hours ago, Ice-tears said:

Why is it junk? Because you disagree with somebody else opinion. What makes your opinion right? The lad is a nervous wreck when he plays...

How far do you take the concept of opinions being allowed then?

By your definition isn’t LenzieBud entitled to his opinion that the poster was talking “junk”. Are you the great arbiter of which opinions are allowed and which aren’t?

What a thicko you are Shull. 🤣

45 minutes ago, Krankies therapist said:

I can’t believe the DM abuse ive had on here about this and I haven’t even posted on this topic.   Some of you lot need to take a long hard look at yourselves . New poster comes on with sensible posts and he gets rounded on by the usual clique . 

That will be a first.

9 hours ago, Ice-tears said:

Without a doubt he has been. Don't know if any of you remember him as a youngster or watched him but had amazing talent. I've never seen him come close to that in 1st team.  

At 18, I’d still class him as a youngster.

Could do with a loan spell and to play in his most natural position. Don’t agree with him being hung out to dry, playing 25 games at the top level in Scotland will have given him great experience.

On 12/15/2019 at 5:21 PM, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:
On 12/15/2019 at 12:46 AM, Ice-tears said:

Why is it junk? Because you disagree with somebody else opinion. What makes your opinion right? The lad is a nervous wreck when he plays...

How far do you take the concept of opinions being allowed then?

By your definition isn’t LenzieBud entitled to his opinion that the poster was talking “junk”. Are you the great arbiter of which opinions are allowed and which aren’t?

What a thicko you are Shull. 🤣

Well said.

On 12/15/2019 at 5:26 PM, Krankies therapist said:

I can’t believe the DM abuse ive had on here about this and I haven’t even posted on this topic.   Some of you lot need to take a long hard look at yourselves . New poster comes on with sensible posts and he gets rounded on by the usual clique . 

The problem is the 'supposed' new poster post the same biased drivel as the original fanny.  😎

4 hours ago, Ice-tears said:
8 hours ago, jaybee said:

The problem is the 'supposed' new poster post the same biased drivel as the original fanny.  😎

Cause people disagree with your forum clique opinion, get a backbone ya spine-less fud!

You are welcome to disagree, not a problem although if someone with a tad more intellect than yourself did so I may pay more attention

I think the issue isn't so whether one person's opinion is more or less valid than anyone else's; its more a case that some people come across as utter cunts while expressing those opinions. Using an internet forum to take a pop at a young lad who played a lot of games out of position for us last season when we were desperate is snide as f**k.

But, y'know, some people are just dicks, aren't they?

At 18, I’d still class him as a youngster.
Could do with a loan spell and to play in his most natural position. Don’t agree with him being hung out to dry, playing 25 games at the top level in Scotland will have given him great experience.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but was he not flung in the deep end against Celtic in the 0-0 home game? If I’m not mistaken he played a blinder in that game and followed it up with some very good performances......... even though he was played out of position.
Earlier post stated that he’s injured, so shouldn’t be ruled out for the future and he definitely doesn’t deserve to be slagged off in the manner some posters have done.

3 hours ago, Magic Monkey said:

I think the issue isn't so whether one person's opinion is more or less valid than anyone else's; its more a case that some people come across as utter cunts while expressing those opinions. Using an internet forum to take a pop at a young lad who played a lot of games out of position for us last season when we were desperate is snide as f**k.

But, y'know, some people are just dicks, aren't they?

That sir, is a magical post from a magical monkey.

• 2 years later...
15 minutes ago, HSS said:

I find myself conflicted on this one. Has he fulfilled his early promise? Not fully in my opinion but perhaps the best is yet to come. A fee and a move might be good for us and for young Ethan.

Ethan is about to celebrate his 21st birthday on 9th May.

He has the potential to have a big career in the game - he has the talent but has yet to prove he has the same sense of urgency of a John McGinn or Kenny McLean.

If he could add that to his game we would be talking about a transfer value much in excess of the current £200,000 being talked about.

1 minute ago, northstbuddie said:

Ethan is about to celebrate his 21st birthday on 9th May.

He has the potential to have a big career in the game - he has the talent but has yet to prove he has the same sense of urgency of a John McGinn or Kenny McLean.

If he could add that to his game we would be talking about a transfer value much in excess of the current £200,000 being talked about.

Spot on North Street. Said it better than I could. Urgency and commitment, desire to win.