Ethan Erhahon

The massive majority of Players have a very short time playing at a decent level and therefore their ability to get well paid for it is limited.  Who can blame any player for moving for more money ?   

Players come and go at every club and we will win some by offering them a chance to earn more money with Saints while we will see some go elsewhere for exactly the same reason . It’s a fact of life in the modern game .

13 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

The massive majority of Players have a very short time playing at a decent level and therefore their ability to get well paid for it is limited.  Who can blame any player for moving for more money ?   

Players come and go at every club and we will win some by offering them a chance to earn more money with Saints while we will see some go elsewhere for exactly the same reason . It’s a fact of life in the modern game .

Indeed, it's an annual "whine fest" if any of our players go to other clubs while we are doing the exact same thing when we take players from other teams. 🙄

19 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Indeed, it's an annual "whine fest" if any of our players go to other clubs while we are doing the exact same thing when we take players from other teams. 🙄

I wonder how many of those will will inevitably criticise Erhahon and others have themselves quit jobs to take up better paid positions ? 🤔

2 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I wonder how many of those will will inevitably criticise Erhahon and others have themselves quit jobs to take up better paid positions ? 🤔

Or even played one game as a professional 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Warrior Saint said:

A better position? English 2nd division rather than in shop window in Premier league....boy is being badly advised..

Read my quote properly  .

I said better PAID position .  & I can guarantee any of the clubs he is being linked with will be paying more money than us.

17 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

There's not a player on the park that's flawless. He's been great for us this season. Hope he stays, but I doubt it.

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk

As the manager said we all make mistakes.. saying that having seen the clip the Kilmarnock player conned the referee cheating wee bassa.. I hope Ethan stays for another year playing first team Football every week then gets his move to a good Club 

As the manager said we all make mistakes.. saying that having seen the clip the Kilmarnock player conned the referee cheating wee bassa.. I hope Ethan stays for another year playing first team Football every week then gets his move to a good Club 
I'm friendly with Rory McKenzie and his brother Fraser. Have to have words with him. Very soft sending off. But he'll learn not to lift his arms. Anyway Gogs got him back [emoji38] [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-S906B using Tapatalk

I still expect him to leave.
Looks like personal terms as opposed to wanting to stay with us. 

Had a quick look at their website, think they've got bigger priorities than a midfielder. Their top goal scorer just walked out, and another midfielder has had his loan extended.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk