Ethan Erhahon

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

Thrilled for the lad.

Despite being a fan and a player, the abuse he took from our "support" was unwarranted.

Nothing new... Personally I can trace that back to Billy Stark. I'm sure others can go back further.

I wish him well and am delighted to see him being appreciated and supported. 

Aye the Boo boys gave big Starky a hard time...  :boo2:  

They didn't like his silky football skills and his refusal to crunch into tackles run 80 yards down the touchline and boot the ball halfway down Caledonia Street as our player of the year did..... Could have been a player the boy if he shown more appetite for the game..... He had to go

Mind you he did go on to win 3 premier league titles, 4 Scottish Cups, 1 League Cup, and a European Super Cup  :rolleyes: 

Ethan is now playing at lower level in terms of football. It's only to be expected that he's going to be a stand out.

He's been great for us this season at a higher standard of football. He's played very well against both of the old scum arse cheeks and Hearts. He's not going to come up against many, if any, teams of that quality down there.

Unfortunately for us, playing in England enhances his chances of a bigger move and his wages will be considerably higher too.

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

Superb player and will be a stand out in League 1 in England. Won't be long till he's playing in the Championship and I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up in the lower end of the EPL. 

The lad isn't the finished article yet. I think he has the potential for even higher than "lower end". If anything holds him back it will be attitude. He needs to reign in those silly flashes he is prone to. I look forward to seeing him progress.

Always liked him as a player and got better with each year he has been in and around the team. At only 21 he still has afew years to go before peaking so he can be an outstanding player.

Never understood why some people had a downer on him, he suffered from being used wrongly when he was 17/18 in the team but has shown this season especially what he can do when played correctly.

Good luck to to the lad and hope he keeps learning and showing people they were wrong.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

He is definitely the kind of player we have been missing this season.  His anchoring of the midfield and passing allowed others to play with a bit more endeavour.  Is the celtic loanee of the same ilk?  If so we should show some improvement in the next few weeks.

Edited by beyond our ken