Ethan Erhahon

4 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

We're getting how many millions emoji16.png

Glad we're keeping it quiet so other clubs don't know how much we've got. emoji6.png

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

That's another way to look at it .But think we know it will be buttons.

• 2 weeks later...

At least we get development fees if he moves on from another club for a bigger fee.  I don't think he has done enough to perk the interest of teams any higher than league one. He is a talent and doing well this season but I don't see any championship teams seeing that he will aid their promotion bid or help battle relegation.

£350K  and a sell on fee with 6 months left on his contract is not too shabby for us..  but i don't see that happening 

Portsmouth are a decent size club but will be spending another season in League 1 at least and probably doesn't have that kind of money to splash 

Who the hell is Forest Green a furniture shop ?  why would he leave the SPL for there I don't get it, 

Ethan has had a good half season and that's about it,  He's only 21 he has a lot of potential but would be better staying where he is, if he continues to improve he'll get a better move and a better club a year down the line, if I was his adviser i'd tell him to sign a new deal with us...  

Stevie Mallan couldn't get away quick enough how did that turn out...  Paul lambert played for us till he was 24 how did that turn out 

11 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

John McGinn went to  Hibs YA FUD 😄 

Maybe if you went to the odd game occasionally you would have known that..  Now.. you are the weakest link now Fuc Off 😂

You continue to post utter shite, super fan.......................eh? :lol:

:wacko:

Edited by faraway saint

Erhahon definitely NOT going to Portsmouth according to the Pompey manager........... 

He said: ‘No, there’s nothing in that (being linked with Erhahon).

He’s a player that we know, he’s an athletic number eight from St Mirren.

‘But it’s not an area that we’re looking to recruit in so there’s no truth in it.

‘There are a few clubs in League One who are keen to take him and it’s just somebody, somewhere trying to raise the stakes"

1 hour ago, Warrior Saint said:

Ffs, will drift into obscurity and never be heard of again....surely better off in Premier league....

It's a strange one. FGR are in a relegation scrap and looking at the league one table it's hard to see them getting out of it.

Surely he's getting some stinking advice from his agent, stay at a club your settled at and are in the best form in 34 years or go to a club that's battling relegation and may crash in to the league 2. 

Continue at a club where players are getting international recognition or move to a club where no one knows you and there's a fair chance that the managerial merry go round will kick in if they are relegated.

The logic makes no sense for the lads career.  

1 hour ago, exiledfan said:

It's a strange one. FGR are in a relegation scrap and looking at the league one table it's hard to see them getting out of it.

Surely he's getting some stinking advice from his agent, stay at a club your settled at and are in the best form in 34 years or go to a club that's battling relegation and may crash in to the league 2. 

Continue at a club where players are getting international recognition or move to a club where no one knows you and there's a fair chance that the managerial merry go round will kick in if they are relegated.

The logic makes no sense for the lads career.  

Indeed he should take the advice of the great 21st century poetress Jessie J………it ain’t about the cha ching cha ching ain’t about the ba bling ba bling.