Away to St Johnstone ... December 21st 2019

BuddieinEK

6 minutes ago, Gordon Urquhart said:

Heading to this one, think we can win.

No doubt we can win... the issue is will we?  :guinness

Can't wait to see if Foley and McGinn are fit. JG saying things but is it genuine or spin. Foley might make it, Paul less likely or will they both start today?  

Team as expected given Paul and Foley are declared fit and automatically replace Glover and McAllister (injured)

Steven McGinn missing and no defender, Glover or otherwise on the bench though - that is a risk.

On the positive side it probably means Paul feels fully fit...

Now a good start, followed by a good middle and end, and taking all 3 points  would be a welcome Christmas present for me....  😁  

C O Y S

Team as expected given Paul and Foley are declared fit and automatically replace Glover and McAllister (injured)
Steven McGinn missing and no defender, Glover or otherwise on the bench though - that is a risk.
On the positive side it probably means Paul feels fully fit...
Now a good start, followed by a good middle and end, and taking all 3 points  would be a welcome Christmas present for me....  [emoji16]  
C O Y S
McAllister.... Injured???
Didn't see that coming lol.

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

McAllister.... Injured???
Didn't see that coming lol.

Surprise surprise - he got injured PLAYING in our last game...

Its a bit like when you are camping and cooking your dinner, and the gas runs out half way through - funny it never runs out when it is not being used though !

Just now, saintargyll said:

While waiting on the kick off i was looking at league table and december fixtures

Killie in 5th place with 23 pts,could easily lose their next 3 games ( 😉 )

a win today for us would be fantastic followed by a home victory on the 29th

Fakes 1 Saints 4 :)

Yes indeed - I was thinking along the same lines - we could break free of the relegation struggle and be in a wee group with RC, Livi, Hibs and Killie.

So a win for us and a draw between Hearts and Hamilton would be ideal ! A win against Killie would be extra sweet ! :happyclapper