Away to St Johnstone ... December 21st 2019

BuddieinEK

8 hours ago, spg said:

The typical fan. All I hear is abuse towards Obika. I actually had people behind me questioning his man of the match against Livi. The c**t said "Obika has been given Man of the match" I knew more was coming. Because all I'd heard was a tut at Durmus touching the ball and mocking at Obika. So Obika was given man of the match, he then didn't know why. He maybe created the first, then scored 2. I think that deserves man of the match. But as our fans go, he's got the head of a 20p piece. He'll never jump high, his body weight is 99% top half, going to struggle in jumping.

Oh dear, what a rambling mess.

Bringing in another game to defend yesterdays game.

I suspect you've got a heid like a burst cushion this morning. :byebye

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Oh dear, what a rambling mess.

Bringing in another game to defend yesterdays game.

I suspect you've got a heid like a burst cushion this morning. :byebye

SPG looks like a Wilbur alias :byebye

Disappointed not to take the 3 points we deserved however an Away point is decent.

I did not think the shape suited us yesterday particularly up front. Obika was beginning to look half decent when he had someone with him. But yesterday in a 4-3-3 he was more isolated and his performance was poor. I was also disappointed in the substitutions as Durmus had a good game as did Morias but they were taken off when we were crying out for someone through the middle. Cooke or Mullen would have been my change for Obika. However we are another point further away from Hearts and and two easy home games this week :)

The team definitely deserves credit for bouncing back from the horror show v Motherwell to get five points from the next three games, especially with all our defensive injuries. I thought we'd just be limping along till January, but we've shown good resilience so far.

20 minutes ago, Hendo said:

The team definitely deserves credit for bouncing back from the horror show v Motherwell to get five points from the next three games, especially with all our defensive injuries. I thought we'd just be limping along till January, but we've shown good resilience so far.

Agreed, after that Motherwell performance the team, and manager, have shown some character.

Unfortunately all of our rivals to stay up, apart from Hearts, have also picked up.

They, Hearts, are in deep trouble, no new manager bounce and already 4 points adrift of us. 

The last 3 games in this set of games for them are Hibs and Aberdeen at home then Ross County away. 

I can't see us getting more than 1 point in our last 3 games.