The Jamie Langfield Temporary Interviews Thread

shull

Is he ever going take responsibility for poor team selection, poor tactics, poor substitutions and poor all-round management? 

Says hes not going blame the players, thats because its his fault!

4 hours ago, Yflab said:

I think it’s down to the last few weeks. There has been a lot of pressure on his team, his selections, his tactics, etc. 
We were on an awful run losing so many games on the bounce. Then the COVID interruptions. At least we have arrested that run of defeats. Now we must look forward to trying to win again in the league. This was a team devoid of confidence. Hopefully this last week provides a platform to progress in the league.

Drawing with Morton and struggling to beat Queens Park? :lol:

Fortunately we're playing Livingstone, a team who will probably be in the relegation battle with us and Hamilton so a win could be massive. 

We're 4 points below them but have 3 games in hand

We're going to have a fixture pile up sometime, that'll be another problem for us, as if we don;t have enough. 

10 hours ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

Jim's body language looked a bit deflated.

No wonder

He started his strongest team yesterday and they were dreadful

Another needless red card from an experienced player again

The scapegoats weren't on the pitch and we were still hopeless

Players only playing in spurts

He has on paper not a bad squad but they don't seem to be playing anywhere what they should be capable of

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, antrin said:

I had that terrible thought, also. 😟

It's no St Mirren if you're no worried aboot sumthin.  :)

If he was offered the job, I don't think he'd accept it.  He does have a large measure of loyalty (don't like using that word!) but if he did go I think the club would benefit financially very well.

4 hours ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

I want Jim to calm doon, calm doon - results wise, otherwise he'll be off to Celtic.:unsure:

33 minutes ago, antrin said:

I had that terrible thought, also. 😟

It's no St Mirren if you're no worried aboot sumthin.  :)

1 minute ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

If he was offered the job, I don't think he'd accept it.  He does have a large measure of loyalty (don't like using that word!) but if he did go I think the club would benefit financially very well.

Calm down. There is no way Celtic would even think about JG as a replacement for NL. Jack Ross would be more likely though I think they'd be more likely to look to someone like Strachan returning.

4 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Calm down. There is no way Celtic would even think about JG as a replacement for NL. Jack Ross would be more likely though I think they'd be more likely to look to someone like Strachan returning.

'Calm down'?  Have a look at the emojis or think of the word, 'humour'. 🙂