St Mirren v Kilmarnock 29. 12.19

St.Ricky

3 minutes ago, chalky1 said:

Just found out 5 mins ago that the game is tomorrow 🙄,  f@cking hate this time of year for not knowing what day it is. Also just realised that half of my fitba coupon is no playing until tomorrow either 😂

FFS! :lol:

Would love to have seen you arriving at the ground...................."A bit quiet the day" :happyclapper

Well known Mozzie capital of Ireland don't you know antrin.. 
Perhaps I was wrong.
It is due to my current location

I am now typing in my role of Temporary Cornwall Saint.
(Original CS is in temporarily in Belgium)

I will be antrin tonight.

Mosquitoes, eh? I got stabbed by one on Monday! Bloody Cornwall!

On 12/26/2019 at 9:05 PM, St.Ricky said:

Extra friends joining us for this one. Last game of the decade at our ground. I've seen the 70s,80s,90s,00s and Teens. Looking forward to it and, I hope 3 points. 

GOD you must be young Ricky, I was there also in the 50's (don't recall though as only a bairn) and the 60's.  😎

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

GOD you must be young Ricky, I was there also in the 50's (don't recall though as only a bairn) and the 60's.  😎

Great stuff Jaybee. I'm just a lad Jaybee! I Started watching Saints when my two sons were just coming up to school age in 1973/1974 when I moved into the area in Houston. 

Edited by St.Ricky

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Early start today as we sample the delights of the 1877 Club and take in the top of the table clash between the top two on big screen TV before watching the big match of the day as Saints take on Killie. Scarf.. Tick. Gloves.. Tick. Hat.. Tick. 

So you cheering on Celtic then, 3 references to them, lol 😂