Rangers v St Mirren, Wed 22nd Jan 2020

faraway saint

After watching Rangers murder Celtic today let's hope we keep them at bay for as long as possible.

They were yards faster and more hungry than a sluggish Celtic side and the scoreline flattered Celtic.

This game COULD see them overtake Celtic in the league so they will be all over this.

Just a matter of how many.

I'll bite. I intend to be at Ibrox for the game. Morelos will be missing but Defoe is a very able deputy. I expect a tough workout from a highly motivated Govan side that has improved immeasurably from last season. Stealing a point there would be an achievement. Not forgetting that we were somewhat unlucky to lose to them at home. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/31/2019 at 11:41 AM, St.Ricky said:

I'll bite. I intend to be at Ibrox for the game. Morelos will be missing but Defoe is a very able deputy. I expect a tough workout from a highly motivated Govan side that has improved immeasurably from last season. Stealing a point there would be an achievement. Not forgetting that we were somewhat unlucky to lose to them at home. 

A point would be a real treasure - 3 would be phenomenal. Trouble is they are a lot better than when we played them last... we are a bit better too, but new guys need to learn the role JG wants them to play, his tactics and get to understand their teammates strengths and weaknesses etc.

I'd bite a hand off for anything other than a defeat ! Just hope we pick up no injuries or a blow to our goal difference...

4 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

A point would be a real treasure - 3 would be phenomenal. Trouble is they are a lot better than when we played them last... we are a bit better too, but new guys need to learn the role JG wants them to play, his tactics and get to understand their teammates strengths and weaknesses etc.

I'd bite a hand off for anything other than a defeat ! Just hope we pick up no injuries or a blow to our goal difference...

Covering all bases again.....................a man who know's his own mind, pity it's scrambled. :hammer

1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

:offtopic And simply another swipe at a buddie supporter . ..  get a life ! :zorro

It's what the lad does... He can't be more than 17 or at least have the mental and social skills of a moody adolescent male and with a clear inferiority complex. Poor boy. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:
1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

Covering all bases again.....................a man who know's his own mind, pity it's scrambled. :hammer

Really? what you mean somebody who doesn't look to score points by belittling others? it'll never catch on too many weeeeeeeeeeeeee men like you with an ego to stroke.  😎

9 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

It's what the lad does... He can't be more than 17 or at least have the mental and social skills of a moody adolescent male and with a clear inferiority complex. Poor boy. 

I'd peg him as an old fart... broken marriage, failed relationships... thinks he should have done better, so hits out at others to belittle them and make himself feel better...

A bit sad really . . .

Anyway, can we seriously inflict any damage on Sevco?  

59 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

I'd peg him as an old fart... broken marriage, failed relationships... thinks he should have done better, so hits out at others to belittle them and make himself feel better...

A bit sad really . . .

Truthfully.. I doubt it. But.. Hope springs eternal. 

21 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Coming from the guy who said the American hostages in Iran we're well treated I'd climb back under your rock🤣

Go on then Climb under his rock and stop the cr*p !

And if you must  - try and keep on topic too !

They so far have not been lining up many new signings and have to offload a number. I think we will likely have another in by this game, hopefully sooner !

1 hour ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Another thread ruined 🙄

Let’s get it back on track - FTOF, f**k Rangers, f**k Sevco, f**k Andrew Dallas and hopefully the f**king cunts go bust again soon and don’t pretend they exist again through a third club.

Well said that  man

On 1/9/2020 at 8:58 AM, Sweeper07 said:

A bit sad really . . .

Are you good at anything? :lol:

Lots of people point and laugh at you, they can't all match your description.....................🤡

Oh, lets keep the score under 3, that'll be a bonus. 

Edited by faraway saint