Rangers v St Mirren, Wed 22nd Jan 2020

faraway saint

47 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

1. Are you good at anything? :lol:

2. Lots of people point and laugh at you, they can't all match your description.....................🤡

Oh, lets keep the score under 3, that'll be a bonus. 

1. I'd comfortably bet I am better at most things than you - other than trying to put others down . . .

2. Better that I make people laugh than what you do - and I see you have signed this again with a pictorial autograph ! It fits you well. . . 

You keep fighting back the tears of years of disappointment . . . but use tough words - some folk might think you are something other than a wee man with loads of regrets...

Is the new Bobby Torrance going to be signed in time for this one ? ? ? ?  :ninja

4 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

1. I'd comfortably bet I am better at most things than you - other than trying to put others down . . .

2. Better that I make people laugh than what you do - and I see you have signed this again with a pictorial autograph ! It fits you well. . . 

You keep fighting back the tears of years of disappointment . . . but use tough words - some folk might think you are something other than a wee man with loads of regrets...

Is the new Bobby Torrance going to be signed in time for this one ? ? ? ?  :ninja

1. I just put that to Bet 365, this was their reply.....................:lol:

2 Nice you enjoy being a clown. 🤡

We don't need Bobby Torrance, we have Obika, the machine. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Saints 33/1 for this match Bet365, to put into perspective Bet365 had Stranraer 25/1 for their game against Rangers last night.

For anyone willing to back us we are 35/1 best price elsewhere just forgot who was offering that price.

Jeezo, as much as I can't see it. that's quite generous. 

Wid I? Naw. :lol:

14 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

I see our friends from Govan beat Stranraer 2 Nil in the cup having played a very changed team. We can expect them to be at full strength on Wednesday. 

For this calumny alone, I'd agree you should be back in the wank-tank, Ricky.  😠

4 hours ago, antrin said:

For this calumny alone, I'd agree you should be back in the wank-tank, Ricky.  😠

Next up.. A trip to Govan on Wednesday evening. Tickets bought. Plan to arrive early, find a parking spot and eat locally. Hope for a good, disciplined performance from the Saints against our nearest, if not dearest, neighbours. COYS 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Next up.. A trip to Govan on Wednesday evening. Tickets bought. Plan to arrive early, find a parking spot and eat locally. Hope for a good, disciplined performance from the Saints against our nearest, if not dearest, neighbours. COYS 

Better....

5 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

The last time we played them, I honestly thought we would take something from the game.

We are improving again after a wee rocky patch and I see us not losing this.

Score draw

I like your thought process. 

Have my ticket and will travel in hope. 

25 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

The last time we played them, I honestly thought we would take something from the game.

We are improving again after a wee rocky patch and I see us not losing this.

Score draw

TBH you think we can take something from EVERY game. :rolleyes:

They will be up for this big time, only 2 points behind Celtic with a game in hand so they can't afford any slip ups, and this would be a massive slip up.

Don't think we'll get a tanking, that's been in our favour this season, but a defeat is the only result I see here.

2-0, take it on the chin, then it's Aberdeen. :wacko: