Rangers v St Mirren, Wed 22nd Jan 2020

faraway saint

1 hour ago, Hiram Abiff said:

Sevco have 2 half decent players, Morelos and Kent.

They have the crowds and the match officials behind them to make up the lack of quality.

Put guys like Jack, Arfield, Kamara and Aribo in our side and they wouldn’t improve us

Fair point. Andrew Dallas was their MOTM last time we visited Greyskull.

3 hours ago, Hiram Abiff said:

People are laughing AT you.

Not with you! 😃                                                  :offtopic  Like a whole load of your drivel

YOU and YOU aliases don't matter to me at all  :bounce2

Let's be honest how sad do you need to be to need to be on a forum with multiple aliases . . . :moony2

Even funnier - people on here actually know you and the utter drivel you post - so why the need for attention (Rhetorical) is you life a bit dull !!! 🤢

Hope we are sharper against this mob and manage a positive result.

Not sure that Kirky will play with only 65 minutes for the reserves since his injury, but we will soon see ! 

9 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

YOU and YOU aliases don't matter to me at all  :bounce2

Let's be honest how sad do you need to be to need to be on a forum with multiple aliases . . . :moony2

Even funnier - people on here actually know you and the utter drivel you post - so why the need for attention (Rhetorical) is you life a bit dull !!! 🤢

Hope we are sharper against this mob and manage a positive result.

Not sure that Kirky will play with only 65 minutes for the reserves since his injury, but we will soon see ! 

If it didn't matter, you would have stopped at the first line or should have.  

1 minute ago, pod said:

If it didn't matter, you would have stopped at the first line or should have.     :offtopic TOO

Really - and what is your point ?  You dying to have a got a me too? 

Mine is he does this with a number of decent fans - and occasionally I give him some medicine back. 

H*ns game can we get something from it? :magic

1 hour ago, pod said:

If it didn't matter, you would have stopped at the first line or should have.  

His new routine is to attempt some stupid response then add an utterly pointless line or two relating to the thread to make him feel good it's on topic.

See the post above this.

Oh, Rangers will hump us. :lol:

16 minutes ago, Big Yards said:

£29 for a ticket to be shoved in a corner, stuff thrown at you, told to sit down and shut up by the stewards, no thanks!

Is it on Rangers TV?

On the other hand, £29 would be cheap if I was there and we won. Doesn't happen often but I've been there and seen it and know what it feels like. 

24 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

No Morelos and No Tavernier - need to keep Kent and Defoe tight and ineffective. McGrath to score  his 1st for us and big Obika to add a second (cause he knows where the goals are)  

We struggled to score against Broxburn, I doubt we will win tomorrow but miracles do happen

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Rangers won't have 10 behind the ball...................that's the bad news. :wink:

But we will.. That's the good news. 

I'm sure you were at the game in Paisley. You will remember that it took an outstanding free kick to beat us that day. 

16 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

But we will.. That's the good news. 

I'm sure you were at the game in Paisley. You will remember that it took an outstanding free kick to beat us that day. 

Bigotry lover and troller of Saints fan

15 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Of course I am. Just like you my Union of the UK lover and generally Right Wing person.. Wait.. You sound like a Rangers fan 

Sevco fans disgrace and shame the United Kingdom.

If they loved our Country so much they wouldn't behave like cnuts and abuse other British people.

They dont represent Britain.

Just like Celtic fans dont represent the good people of Ireland.

Both sets of fans can wave whatever flag they wish but they are the scum of the United Kingdom & Ireland.

2 minutes ago, shull said:

Sevco fans disgrace and shame the United Kingdom.

If they loved our Country so much they wouldn't behave like cnuts and abuse other British people.

They dont represent Britain.

Just like Celtic fans dont represent the good people of Ireland.

Both sets of fans can wave whatever flag they wish but they are the scum of the United Kingdom & Ireland.

Oh dear... You do get angry about this don't you. Well the Northern Ireland Assembly has just rejected Boris J's Brexit Bill Mr Union

4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Oh dear... You do get angry about this don't you. Well the Northern Ireland Assembly has just rejected Boris J's Brexit Bill Mr Union

And what  ?

Sevco fans remain sectarian scumbags as do their Club.

And you condone it.