Rangers v St Mirren, Wed 22nd Jan 2020

faraway saint

4 minutes ago, W6Saint said:

We probably would. More creativity in a mortuary

3 minutes ago, munoz said:

We are playing far too deep for my liking.  

Need to push up a bit.

I get it guys, but you know what will be said if we lose 1-0, like the last game, oh it was only a free kick that beat us, conveniently forgetting Rangers had umpteen chances and hit the woodwork.

I prefer us to have a go, if we lose by a few, so what, never win unless you have a go.

Look at all the posts on this thread about all our yesterdays, tonight's not going to one one of them at the minute. 

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I get it guys, but you know what will be said if we lose 1-0, like the last game, oh it was only a free kick that beat us, conveniently forgetting Rangers had umpteen chances and hit the woodwork.

I prefer us to have a go, if we lose by a few, so what, never win unless you have a go.

Look at all the posts on this thread about all our yesterdays, tonight's not going to one one of them at the minute. 

Tend to agree. The end result tends to be the same whether you have a go or sit in. If you attack now and then you will likely concede more than you score but there is always a chance.

The difference is you have no chance of winning when you have 0 shots in 45 mins of football.

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

:lol: Are you watching the game or do you just post SENSIBLE STUFF UNLIKE ME  or whatever comes into MY head? 

FIFY tiny one

Why you worrying about what I post - its no where near as ridiculous or regular as your armchair cr*p wee man.

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Where are getting this from?  :blink:   Not the forum fool? :lol:   You're patter is rank...................................bye. :byebye

Riot that you don't realise that you are the forum Junior size fool !  🚲

Anyway watch us equalize  OR not