Rangers v St Mirren, Wed 22nd Jan 2020

faraway saint

Hard to say happy with any defeat but we never defended poorly as a unit. Coming away from ibrox and keeping the goal difference down is fair enough.

I'd have been concerned if Rangers had besieged us and we had led a charmed life but we were quite defensively comfortable for the most part. We're a stuffy side and I'm OK with that this season.

I can only compare to the numerous times we went to Ibrox and Parkhead last season and were 4-0 down in 20 minutes. That doesn't look like happening so often any more.

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Hard to say happy with any defeat but we never defended poorly as a unit. Coming away from ibrox and keeping the goal difference down is fair enough.

I'd have been concerned if Rangers had besieged us and we had led a charmed life but we were quite defensively comfortable for the most part. We're a stuffy side and I'm OK with that this season.

I can only compare to the numerous times we went to Ibrox and Parkhead last season and were 4-0 down in 20 minutes. That doesn't look like happening so often any more.

No no no, it's fecking disgraceful according to elvis. 

Can't complain. Defence worked pretty well considering it was inexperienced and makeshift. Concentration was decent besides Waters lumping the ball straight out for a goal kick three times when trying to pass to Durmus and McPherson giving away a short free kick that almost cost us.

8 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

My favourite win at Ibrox was a 2-1 victory back when the Broomloan Road stand was being rebuilt and we were housed in the enclosure below the main stand.

We were 1-0 up at half time thanks to a cracking goal by Frank McDougall. Then in the second half the inevitable happened. That little diving prick John McDonald threw himself to the floor in the box as he did on a regular basis and the mason in the black duly obliged. Sandy Jardine scored the penalty and the usual sinking feeling set in. Big Dougie Somner had other ideas though and came up with a scrappy late winner in the mud to send us all daft.

Anyone else at that game? 

Me, my three Brothers and my Cousin. Seconds after big Somner scored my Cousin got skelped right in the Dish by a H*n.

Got my Cousin on his feet and we legged it.  Tossers.....