St Mirren v Aberdeen 12.30 26 1 2020

St.Ricky

Just now, faraway saint said:

Aye, ok, let's keep this goal difference decent, never know when it'll come in handy. 

Take a deep breath. Slow your breathing down. Read a book or two on Statistics. Read up on the game. Enjoy your haggis. You already have the turnip. 

2 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I can't believe you made an arse of yourself in a discussion with Ricky. 

We don't need a 10-0 win tomorrow. 1-0 would do fine. 

Bugger that. If we are pumping them 4-0, tomorrow then I expect us to go for 5, then 6 and so on. Never know when the extra goals will come in handy for GD 😉

The Don's might play their 3 new midfielders tomorrow (maybe 1 or 2 from the bench) . . . whatever combinations, we should be the better team in midfield.
Be interesting to see if we play 2 CB's, which 2 from 3 or 4 will play.  (Think Kirky is not there yet though)
Flynn RB or CM ?   MacPherson CM or RM ? If Durmus does not make it will Andreu play at LM or RM ?
Must stop them having free headers in our box and tight as a drum on Cosgrove please.  
Haladky to be rock solid as and when he is required.
Obika to score a fine shot or a Cammy long ranger... it could be enough !   🧷
Could see Mullen and Cooke getting game time, and maybe McAllister . . .  3 very big points if we get them we could go above the Fakes, pull away from Hamilton and above RC on goal difference - Now that would be splendid !  [emoji16] Come on ye Saints - the incentive is there big style !

We won’t go above the fakes with a win as they beat killie today they’re on 23 points we would go to 22 above county on gd

20 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, schoolboy error, fecking eejit I am. :lol:

12 minutes ago, belfast billy said:

Sorry faraway but you’re wrong Ross county-23 goals saints-13 goals win and we leap frog them into 9th

No need to be sorry Billy, I blame sitting in the freezing cauld for 2 hours...........................or just making a cnut of it, you choose. :lol:

5 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

As things stand in other games being played today, it looks like a good result tomorrow could ease us up a place or two in the table. But... ST J have just gone ahead. Won't be easy, but, here's hoping. COYS

The Fakes winning against Killie is no disaster. If Hearts get beat and we take anything we have moved up - a win and we go above RC

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Are you sure? :rolleyes:

What a walloper you are - trouble with arithmetic's . . . 

8 hours ago, faraway saint said:

^^^^^ Named almost every player in every position possible.

That about covers that. 🤣

I named 4 players that I thought there was reasonable question about the position JG might play them in - but if that is nearly ever player in your book - it is a double your a walloper in mine !     :hammer

YOUR having a mare  - clown    🤡

4 hours ago, belfast billy said:

We won’t go above the fakes with a win as they beat killie today they’re on 23 points we would go to 22 above county on gd

Yeah I said this before the Fakes game and it was dependent on them not winning - had they drawn or lost we could have gone above them !

At least you can count !

8 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Yeah I said this before the Fakes game and it was dependent on them not winning - had they drawn or lost we could have gone above them !

At least you can count !

You say a lot before every game, that's why people point and laugh.

People even make the "trip" from P&B to pop over, pish all over you then leave again.

Keep it up. :lol:

By the way, we play Aberdeen in Paisley today. Wet start to the day so the pitch should be slick. 

Confident? Since both games against them have been close and their form erratic (by former standards) we have a chance. 

Looking forward to it and a full turnout of our group of 5 season ticket holders. 

And.... Bacon Rolls in the 1877.

Edited by St.Ricky

Attended a Burns Supper in Paisley last night so don’t have the long commute to the match today.

JG needs to have the team set up to be more attacking. I don’t mean not the park the bus as against Sevco, I mean playing two up front and or two wide men.
I don’t think setting up to defend and hit them on the break will do it today. I’d prefer to see us go after them. From the start.

Home win 2-0 or 3-1

Obika and Junior (and Andreu)

What is up with McGrath ? I’d love to see him start today but I’m sure I saw somewhere that he’s injured. What happened ?