Good To Be Gammon And Free To Speak

shull

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

We did it as a trial as I recall. 

Must have a peep myself. 

I think the worst bit was your face coming in and out of shot whilst that tune played. :D

I couldn't shift that image either.

Did you make the video yourself or did you hire a company?

I just have a horrible feeling that a mutual acquaintance did those videos for you.

Edited by oaksoft

13 hours ago, Hendo said:

For what it's worth, I don't think he should have been suspended. I also don't think he should have claimed Corbyn was anti-Semitic when he clearly isn't. 

16:33mins of contradictory, outdated and repetitive rambling that I'm glad to see the back of and have no interest in repeating from yet another of @shulls right wing snowflakes.

FWIW I have a great deal of respect for TP based on decades of activism & journalism dedicated to progressive & anti-racist politics and I trust he will make a robust and successful defence of his case.

No doubt @shull will continue to post context-lite links from the oppressed white males of the world...…. 

9 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

16:33mins of contradictory, outdated and repetitive rambling that I'm glad to see the back of and have no interest in repeating from yet another of @shulls right wing snowflakes.

FWIW I have a great deal of respect for TP based on decades of activism & journalism dedicated to progressive & anti-racist politics and I trust he will make a robust and successful defence of his case.

No doubt @shull will continue to post context-lite links from the oppressed white males of the world...…. 

I've now read a bit more about this, think some of the things he's said puts him on dodgy ground. Probably did justify a suspension (TP that is).

Like you, I try not to watch many of shulls' you tube videos as they leave me feeling a bit dirty.

13 hours ago, Hendo said:

I've now read a bit more about this, think some of the things he's said puts him on dodgy ground. Probably did justify a suspension (TP that is).

Like you, I try not to watch many of shulls' you tube videos as they leave me feeling a bit dirty.

The range of acceptable political views (Overton Window) seems to have moved in the 3 years since TP made these particular comments. My interpretation of TPs comments is that people are different and these differences will be both negative & positive and this needs to be accepted before the right to be different can be defended. I believe TP is coming from the opposite direction to Mr. Yaxley-Lennon and his gammon followers and listening to the youtube video of this particular right-wing snowflake failing to co-opt TP as a fellow traveller was a valid experience as the attempt to misrepresent TPs views were so transparent as to be ridiculous.