Good To Be Gammon And Free To Speak

shull

23 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

16:33mins of contradictory, outdated and repetitive rambling that I'm glad to see the back of and have no interest in repeating from yet another of @shulls right wing snowflakes.

FWIW I have a great deal of respect for TP based on decades of activism & journalism dedicated to progressive & anti-racist politics and I trust he will make a robust and successful defence of his case.

No doubt @shull will continue to post context-lite links from the oppressed white males of the world...…. 

I've now, against my better judgement, watched the video. It was good of the person doing the voiceover to interrupt his gaming marathon to do it. All that was missing was his mum telling him his dinner was ready.

I thought this was an interesting observation:

'Stores with empty shelves. Lines around the block at supermarkets. And Amazon—the behemoth, the “future of retail”—has suspended grocery deliveries, its stocks depleted. The current hysteria, along with proving us morons, has also shown many of us to be liars. No one acted this way when Trump was elected. We were told that Trump was going to build concentration camps and start a nuclear war and erect a fascist police state, yet funny how nobody on the left hoarded toilet paper and water. They were playacting at being scared. No one actually thought Trump would bring Armageddon.'

Source: https://www.takimag.com/article/the-chinks-in-our-armor/

Guest TPAFKATS
'Stores with empty shelves. Lines around the block at supermarkets. And Amazon—the behemoth, the “future of retail”—has suspended grocery deliveries, its stocks depleted. The current hysteria, along with proving us morons, has also shown many of us to be liars. No one acted this way when Trump was elected. We were told that Trump was going to build concentration camps and start a nuclear war and erect a fascist police state, yet funny how nobody on the left hoarded toilet paper and water. They were playacting at being scared. No one actually thought Trump would bring Armageddon.'
Have you been drinking?

6 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
21 minutes ago, W6er said:

Have you been drinking?

Even if I wasn't teetotal, this would be a bit early for me. I take it that was a 'subtle' expression of disapproval for the observation I shared. What's interesting is why you haven't actually commented on the passage itself, but felt the need for an ad hominem attack.

Guest TPAFKATS
Even if I wasn't teetotal, this would be a bit early for me. I take it that was a 'subtle' expression of disapproval for the observation I shared. What's interesting is why you haven't actually commented on the passage itself, but felt the need for an ad hominem attack.

Okaydokey.

Why would anyone buy toilet roll ahead of a nuclear war?

That pretty much sums up the quality of your post.

14 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Okaydokey.

Why would anyone buy toilet roll ahead of a nuclear war?

That pretty much sums up the quality of your post.

Why is there a shortage of toilet roll, when the symptoms of the virus causing this panic are a non-productive cough and a high temperature? Crowds aren't rational. However, for the record, I would imagine toilet roll would be one of the things stockpiled by people intending to survive nuclear fallout, as people would presumably still need to defecate. In fact hand sanitizer would probably come in handy, too.

It's interesting that you do not deny people were making such claims about Donald Trump.

Edited by W6er

Guest TPAFKATS
Why is there a shortage of toilet roll, when the symptoms of the virus causing this panic are a non-productive cough and a high temperature? Crowds aren't rational. However, for the record, I would imagine toilet roll would be one of the things stockpiled by people intending to survive nuclear fallout, as people would presumably still need to defecate. In fact hand sanitizer would probably come in handy, too.
It's interesting that you do not deny people were making such claims about Donald Trump.
I don't recall those claims about trump, I just left it after noting the toilet paper stuff. Really though, who wants to survive a nuclear war, apart from those peppers with their army surplus equipment.

Let's face it truth doesn't really get a look in with a lot of these far right sites.

1 minute ago, TPAFKATS said:

I don't recall those claims about trump, I just left it after noting the toilet paper stuff. Really though, who wants to survive a nuclear war, apart from those peppers with their army surplus equipment.

Let's face it truth doesn't really get a look in with a lot of these far right sites.

I would want to be killed in the initial blast. I think Threads is probably quite an accurate depiction of life after a nuclear war.

'Far-right'?! Generally speaking I don't subscribe to the left/right political dichotomy, I think it's nonsensical. My granddad was a trade unionist, old school Labour man. He was also very homophobic, quite racist, fairly jingoistic and in favour of capital punishment. He also ate lots of meat, probably liked page three girls and would almost certainly have thought transgender people were mentally ill. I think he was fairly typical of most Labour-voting working class people of his generation, i.e. born in the 1930s, and would probably be considered 'far-right' by today's self-proclaimed 'left-wingers'.

You may or may not be aware of the fact the USSR had capital punishment and homosexuality was considered a crime punishable with five years' hard labour.

I like reading different opinions, and especially unorthodox ones which contradict the media propagated political narrative. I also strongly believe the truth doesn't fear investigation, and one shouldn't be afraid to investigate something that is presented as being true - be it the Coronavirus or anything else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:
1 hour ago, shull said:
What Race is getting urinated on ? 

A racist wouldn't know when they're being racist as they dont believe they are racist.

So, you just made the previous post up ? 

Show me my racism or anybody else's racism in the Video that I posted. 

Report it also if you believe it breaks any rules. 

Phone the Polis.