You're unable to comprehend any post. 

What a waste of time you are. 

Yours are easy to understand Mr S

Too expensive. 

Pies are too costly. 

Everybody should hate the OF

Maggie Thatcher was a saint. 

But what are you in favour of? 

Antibigotry? No. You exhibit bigotry. Why there is any need to hate any fans of any club escapes me. 

Doesn't mean that I condone behaviour that is antisocial from wherever it comes. 

The increased attendances at home games by St Mirren Fans.. Fake News you say. 

It's not complicated. 

Laughable nonsense but from the same mouth so understandable

If everyone boycotted all games then then clubs would start a new league without the OF
By not boycotting games then you allow the OF to not only continue but to flourish
you are responsible for the continuation of sectarianism in Scotland
and it’s all to the detriment of St Mirren

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Yours are easy to understand Mr S

Too expensive. 

Pies are too costly. 

Everybody should hate the OF

Maggie Thatcher was a saint. 

But what are you in favour of? 

Antibigotry? No. You exhibit bigotry. Why there is any need to hate any fans of any club escapes me. 

Doesn't mean that I condone behaviour that is antisocial from wherever it comes. 

The increased attendances at home games by St Mirren Fans.. Fake News you say. 

It's not complicated. 

You still can't comprehend anything. 

You and Ayrshire Saints welcome Sectarianism and Bigotry to Scottish Football. 

How can a Saints fan be a bigot for wanting bigots removed from Scottish Football ? 

Nobody has to hate anybody just for wanting them removed from football because of their vile behaviour. 

9 minutes ago, shull said:

You still can't comprehend anything. 

You and Ayrshire Saints welcome Sectarianism and Bigotry to Scottish Football. 

How can a Saints fan be a bigot for wanting bigots removed from Scottish Football ? 

Nobody has to hate anybody just for wanting them removed from football because of their vile behaviour. 

Sad Shull. Sad. 

Just now, St.Ricky said:

Sad that you can't think beyond your bias. 

Bias against those who bring bigotry and sectarianism to Scottish Football ? 

Absolutely correct Sir. 

Get them removed from our beautiful game. 

You must agree ? 

St Ricky thinks I am a bigot because I want those who glorify Terrorism and the murder of children in Scottish Footbal, removed from our beautiful game. 

St Ricky condones Celtic and Sevco vermin in our Stadium. 

I am a Cnut according to the Stirling dude for my criticism of the arsehole who threw a firework at our Goalie. 

On 1/4/2020 at 3:30 PM, shull said:

St Ricky thinks I am a bigot because I want those who glorify Terrorism and the murder of children in Scottish Footbal, removed from our beautiful game. 

St Ricky condones Celtic and Sevco vermin in our Stadium. 

I am a Cnut according to the Stirling dude for my criticism of the arsehole who threw a firework at our Goalie. 

I applaud your criticism of anyone who throws a flare or any other object at a football match. 

Your tirades appear to be mostly directed at the Celtic fans. Why is that I wonder?

I realise that you support the union. You are entitled to do so without criticism. 

The position of Ireland and those with connections there from both sides of the political divide should be for the Irish themselves to decide upon. Much like in Scotland. 

I don't support or condone violence but words like terrorists are usually thrown around by a ruling power when people give up on democracy working.. You only have to look at former colonies of Britain such as Kenya or Malaysia to see that. The partition of Ireland by GB has cost many unessvrssary lives to be lost. 

Politics and religion have no place in football though. Why you keep on about this is difficult to understand. Let it go. Move on 

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 10:34 AM, faraway saint said:

But they won't and the board continue to choose the £ against the very people who turn up most weeks.

No matter how many times you say it, and it is plenty, we will not sell out the ground so, is that it for the foreseeable future? 

I don't go along with the dramatic "kids crying, thrown out of their seats" carry on but any fool should recognise theirs an issue here. 

You are undoubtedly right that there is a limit to how much we can grow our support and you may even be right that we are already bloody close to that limit. However, on this point alone, we don't need to sell out the ground do we? Don't we only need to sell sufficiently more seat in the Main and West stands to the point where family stand ST holders can no longer be accommodated? Don't know what the numbers are, but at that point there would surely be another decision to be made. Fill the family stand with bigots anyway and the ST holders can do one, or keep it for home fans and accept that half the stand might be empty.

34 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I applaud your criticism of anyone who throws a flare or any other object at a football match. 

Your tirades appear to be mostly directed at the Celtic fans. Why is that I wonder?

I realise that you support the union. You are entitled to do so without criticism. 

The position of Ireland and those with connections there from both sides of the political divide should be for the Irish themselves to decide upon. Much like in Scotland. 

I don't support or condone violence but words like terrorists are usually thrown around by a ruling power when people give up on democracy working.. You only have to look at former colonies of Britain such as Kenya or Malaysia to see that. The partition of Ireland by GB has cost many unessvrssary lives to be lost. 

Politics and religion have no place in football though. Why you keep on about this is difficult to understand. Let it go. Move on 

Sevco and Celtic are scum and thrive on sectarianism, bigotry and hatred. 

A lot of their fans are vile scum. Nothing is done to remove them. 

We don't need religion, politics and terrorism in Scottish Football. 

Boot both Clubs out. 

Whatever else I believe in, I don't bring it into Scottish Football. 

14 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

I've previously said this on the other thread.  If there is just one fewer empty seat available between the two side stands than there are season ticket holders in the family stand then the family stand cannot be given to the bigots.  That is the complete minimum of empty seats, in reality it will probably be a few hundred more than that due to being "unable" to split up parents from children and not being able to fit in any non ST holders.

Made this point a number of times. For this reason a boycott of the OF games is counterproductive. Bud put the stand capacities up in the forum today. West plus Main is around 4.500.  As others have said we have at present around 4300 to 4500 regular home fans. Not a massive jump if fans don't boycott. 

Edited by St.Ricky

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:
56 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:
More good PR. 
Great job being done right now. 
https://www.eosfl.com/item.php?pg=league&pd=1049&it=203

Yeah I would say that link just about sums up the clubs marketing strategy. Feckin clueless

Lol. 

Here is the link I intended to post. 

One of a number. 

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/goodwin-has-done-well-from-standing-start/

• 1 month later...