Wage League table

49 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Guessing those numbers are the basic wages of players and not counting bonus money for wins, draws, appearances etc.

Plus they will get fed at training and matchday for nothing I expect. 

Pretty sure it came up on a video recently, might even have been Goodwin that said it, that the meals put on for players was chargeable to the players.

Pretty sure it came up on a video recently, might even have been Goodwin that said it, that the meals put on for players was chargeable to the players.
Fair due, I assumed the club would pick up the food bill at training and before games.

7 minutes ago, Tommy said:
2 hours ago, madball said:

Fair due, I assumed the club would pick up the food bill at training and before games.

Changed days from sending the boys down to Cosmos chippy

On 1/8/2020 at 2:51 PM, Lord Pityme said:
On 1/8/2020 at 12:34 PM, madball said:

Presumably then they choose to buy or not?

That's what I recall from the video, the meals were optional but charged if taken. Was trying to find it earlier, but not sure if it was on Alba as couldn't find it elsewhere

32 minutes ago, madball said:

That's what I recall from the video, the meals were optional but charged if taken. Was trying to find it earlier, but not sure if it was on Alba as couldn't find it elsewhere

Sorry, don't know. Eating well is obviously important for professional athletes. 

On 1/7/2020 at 10:39 AM, Cornwall_Saint said:

Not necessarily true. Taxi licenses don’t just get handed out to any random person on the street.

It also doesn’t take much to have the license suspended or cancelled.

Can being an irritating bawbag lead to a taxi drivers license being cancelled?

Asking for a friend...

• 6 months later...
On 1/8/2020 at 11:43 AM, Tommy said:

Guessing those numbers are the basic wages of players and not counting bonus money for wins, draws, appearances etc.

Plus they will get fed at training and matchday for nothing I expect. 

Wonder if Covid 19 has had an impact on these?

6 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Wonder if Covid 19 has had an impact on these?

I worry it will/ has. Already seeing a lot of signs clubs are tightening their belts and we don't have close to the transfer activity you'd normally see at this point. Got to feel sorry for so many people in so many different industries Ricky, sad times. 

9 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
On 1/6/2020 at 11:01 PM, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

How can St. Johnstone afford that sort of money with there home support. The Brown family must be losing a fortune propping up that club.

St.Johnstone make a lot of money from their hospitality facilities. They cater for many funerals as they are close to the crematorium and SSE have a block booking of their facilities throughout the year.

However, since Covid, there have been no funeral receptions allowed and SSE haven't being using it either. Also, SSE are facing redundancies in Perth due to the OVO takeover.

I'd wager that they'll take a significant financial hit this year.

Interesting to see the whining turds from Tynecastle paying an average of £137K per player for their four wins last season. Glorious indeed.

Get doon!:lol:

Edited by FTOF