Conor McCarthy - confirmed

1 minute ago, WeeBud said:

Cork are also quoted as saying they would have been due a six figure development fee

Not saying it wasn't right, just asking him to provide his source. He is so regularly wrong & even more regularly posts stuff without basis, it's difficult to trust what he writes. 

Just now, bazil85 said:

Not saying it wasn't right, just asking him to provide his source. He is so regularly wrong & even more regularly posts stuff without basis, it's difficult to trust what he writes. 

There's more than just him in that boat sailor...….

2 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

It's fair to ask absolutely anyone for a source for their claims.  You don't think so though, when it comes to you and so ...

I disagree, I think a lot of stuff can be taken in good faith. Have you got some sort of issue where you can’t accept people disagreeing with you? 

Just now, Lord Pityme said:
12 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Source please

- illegal activity at SMISA 

- SMFC 2019/20 season ticket sales 

- OK flight costs. 
- January 2019 transfer activity 

that’s just to name a few off the top of my head. 

3 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:
13 minutes ago, bazil85 said:
Very true

Whooshed lol

Very original 

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:
4 minutes ago, bazil85 said:
I disagree, I think a lot of stuff can be taken in good faith. Have you got some sort of issue where you can’t accept people disagreeing with you? 

First line.... comedy gold lol

That makes no sense. 

25 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

FFS, we sign 2 players and yet the thread is polluted with the usual childish bickering by the usual f**king arseholes.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS

It's a good part of the reason why I don't frequent this site as often.

Semi sensible threads being polluted by puerile futile nonsense and stupid threads being started by the usual folk, some who have even admitted to not wanting to financially support the club, cluttering up the website. 

Welcome aboard Connor. I hope you don't get to read these good wishes as it means you'll also start to wonder if you've landed in a loonie bin.

19 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

If I couldn't accept people disagreeing with me then I wouldn't be on here, would I?

Incorrect, plenty of people on here that get noticeably upset/ angry at those who don’t agree . Yourself seemingly included, see below and one full month of arguing. 

Personally, I don't give a flying f**k whether or not you disagree.  When someone who can't even take a simple correction on their incorrect use of the English language (and turns it into pages of denial on multiple threads) and who refuses to provide sources for (almost) everything that they claim then has the audacity to ask someone else for a source ... well, you know ...  
It wasn’t a correction, you were wrong & I showed you were wrong in the argument. All that a month of arguing has shown really is 1. You were being dishonest that you didn’t want to get into one. 2. You can’t let it go that I don’t care if you want me to provide evidence.

Personally I think it’s a lot more believable that FS posted messages worthy of getting him banned than it is that LPM posted something accurate. That’s my view based on my experience of BAWA. You don’t have to agree with it but I don’t have to care if you do or don’t. 

His claim isn't any more unbelievable than any of yours that you claim can just be taken in good faith.  In fact, I can take his claim at face value due to the fact that I have already read something (think it was on BBC, though I could be wrong) that said that said they were due a six figure development fee but have accepted a smaller amount as a first instalment and may have even waived the rest in exchange for appearance and sell-on clauses.  I'm sure you can find it if you google it. :lol

of course you can take it at face value. Unfortunately for you, it doesn’t mean I have to. Same as you don’t have to take my points at face value, but again I don’t care if you do or don’t. You’re the one that can’t let it go.

I had googled it but couldn’t see any official SMFC sources hence my ask, also couldn't see BBC one but not to say it isn’t there. I don’t doubt it’s true, I just asked a question to find out where he’d gotten his source from, the nature of development fees is they’re negotiable & subjective in the first instance, they aren’t set, tangible amounts. You’ve blown something out of proportion because of a desperate need to engage with me. Haven’t seen your other two notifications yet but I can imagine they back this point up further 😂