Conor McCarthy - confirmed

Hopefully Dunne can finally have a long injury free period. Thought he looked good last Saturday. 
Conor will be a big miss though. 
Dunne is good and was good when he came on. Problem is with his chocolate and balsa wood legs he won't string 3 games together. Which is a shame.

For me McCarthy has been poor this season but got his chance when Dunne was out.

I can see us moving for a CH in January. Until then Tait can fill in left side CH when the inevitable Dunne injury occurs.

1 hour ago, scam75 said:

Dunne is good and was good when he came on. Problem is with his chocolate and balsa wood legs he won't string 3 games together. Which is a shame.

For me McCarthy has been poor this season but got his chance when Dunne was out.

I can see us moving for a CH in January. Until then Tait can fill in left side CH when the inevitable Dunne injury occurs.

Maybe I'm being overly optimistic, but this might be Dunne's chance to shine with his injuries a thing of the past.

I sincerely hope he stays fit. He is a fine player at this level. Solid in the tackle, quick, big, imposing and loves a 50 yard diagonal. Odd brain fart and injury record aside he's a class act.

He's had this long freak injury that's now sorted. So it's maybe understandable that he's had a few minor setbacks while getting his body back used to being a full time pro. Hopefully that's all it is and he gets a good run. Fingers crossed [emoji1696]

12 minutes ago, scam75 said:

I sincerely hope he stays fit. He is a fine player at this level. Solid in the tackle, quick, big, imposing and loves a 50 yard diagonal. Odd brain fart and injury record aside he's a class act.

He's had this long freak injury that's now sorted. So it's maybe understandable that he's had a few minor setbacks while getting his body back used to being a full time pro. Hopefully that's all it is and he gets a good run. Fingers crossed emoji1696.png

Exactly what we are going to need over the next 5 or 6 weeks. 

Cheers [mention=15909]Cookie Monster[/mention] I had thought that with McCarthy likely to go in Jan that JG had sent Finlayson out for game time to recall him if required, I think Cammy's loan is also subject to recall.
FFS, is Google down because of a wee bit of wind and snow. [emoji14]

https://www.stmirren.com/all-news/4091-cammy-macpherson-joins-st-johnstone-on-loan

St Mirren Football Club can confirm that Cammy MacPherson has joined St Johnstone on loan until the end of the season.

The Buddies will have the option to recall the midfielder in January and he will be unable to play against St Mirren.

• 6 months later...
13 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Yes, me too, would have liked to have kept him, apart from the probable increase in money this does seem a bit of a sideways move but it may pay off if he does well for them.

To be honest  lg1 standard not any better than bottom 6 of spl. Wages will be higher.

54 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

That’s pretty much how I rated him. I think he’s a good player but too many brain farts for my liking.

Funnily enough I’d rate Dunne almost exactly the same. 

Good luck to Connor at Barnsley. If Dunne would give up trying to be Beckenbauer with long passes he would further improve.