Jan Signings by other clubs

Sweeper07

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Accies seem to be losing players- hope this is a sign that this year they don't do the great escape

And it looks like the Fake Sainteeees can't sign anyone until they get bodies out the door first. 

Looking like we're in a better place than a few clubs round about us. 

Just now, DougJamie said:

It might be January but we certainly dodged a bullet with May:whistle

Definitely. I don't imagine his wages will cheap either.  

Looks done. 

At the rate they are going,  they will be giving the old scum 4 stands next season, providing they stay up. 

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Most of Scottish Football would hope that they are toast, with their 100 fans, crap pitch and hoofball………….. Livi will be ok as long as the keep their assistant on

Most of Scottish Football are Sevco /Celtic fans. I don't care what they think or want. 

I would treasure 100 Accies fans in Scottish Football than over 100000 sectarian bigots. 

14 minutes ago, shull said:

Most of Scottish Football are Sevco /Celtic fans. I don't care what they think or want. 

I would treasure 100 Accies fans in Scottish Football than over 100000 sectarian bigots. 

Is this you watching the 100 Accies fans before or after they hand over £22...…………. ?

The only thing you  contribute to football is the shite you and your aliases peddle on here

6 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Is this you watching the 100 Accies fans before or after they hand over £22...…………. ?

The only thing you  contribute to football is the shite you and your aliases peddle on here

He seems unable to communicate. 

His reply is horrific. 

1 hour ago, shull said:

The Saints Chairman would no doubt treasure your regular return to games. 

I don't believe that most Scottish Football fans are either fans of the OF or bigots. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Fully expected Hearts to spend big, disaster if they go down. 

Exactly this. I’ve seen others elsewhere saying “Hearts are going down” and so on, but themselves and Hibs (going back to their poor start under Hecky) would be the two clubs able to really spend their way out of it. There’s no way I’d consider Hearts gone by this point as their budget exceeds most of us around them.

If they spend big and go down they could well be in trouble again, dodgy times for them.

3 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

I thought he has signed a 3 and half year deal with them

He will score goals for them

According to the Record he’s out of contract and Burton want to cash in and get some of the 500K back.

Then again it is the Record, and Boyce has been playing well for Burton, he’s their top scorer with 8 league goals.