Who's Out?

44 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

Mullen was of a similar standard as Cammy Smith , good hard working Championship player . I wish him well . I suspect a few teams have already shown interest and he will go in the next week .

I agree - he was an energetic, occasionally goal-scoring forward - excellent value.   And seemed great fun.  A good team player.   I'll miss him.  :(

Perhaps...   :unsure:

Perhaps this a great ploy by Gus, Gordon and Goodie to set off a bidding war for Danny, so that not only does Danny get maximum publicity about his multiple qualities but that Saints get some form of financial return from him before his contract runs down?

I can easily see that Inter Milan and Barcelona might start outbidding each other to secure Danny's services when PSG sneak in to snap up Morelos from under their noses!

Edited by antrin

On 1/17/2020 at 2:18 PM, Cornwall_Saint said:

Ffs, all LPM said regarding Magennis was “Might, MIGHT, “might”, Jack Ross put in a bid for Magennis.” He’s literally asking a question on a forum.

Whether or not he’s a shit stirrer, it’s a simple question on a forum. He’s not claiming JR has bidded, or even claimed JR wants KM, he’s just asking a question on the forum.

Whats the point of having or being on a forum if a question like this is upsetting people? Regardless of what you think of LPM’s usual questions, there is f**k all wrong with that particular question yet some feel the need to take offence to it.

Some folk, naming no names ( eg @Ayrshire Saints and cowardly @cockles1987 ) spend their time on this forum attempting to score points against LPM.... and failing miserably!

I cringe every time I read one of their fails!

I feel embarrassed for them! 😃

On 1/17/2020 at 2:48 PM, bazil85 said:

It's absolutely not true. Sorry state of affairs when St Mirren "fans" think it's stirring to post positive comments about the club, BTB and the board, which is pretty much the majority of what I do. 🤣

Last season you were in there calling for Stubbs to be sacked after only 4 league games and a league cup campaign that was more successful than Goodwin.

You also compared GLS to a thief in an analogy, 😃😜

On 1/18/2020 at 10:26 AM, Bud the Baker said:

.....nothing new from me either, just a refusal to be bullied off the forum by your bitter, negative, sycophantic etc, etc posting. .:snore.

On the two issues:

1. On the redefinition GM:s role - I ain;t the one spinning the issue. :1eye
  2. Breadner,Djorkaeff & Erhahom (Good name for a Prog Rock group :whistle ) - all clearly out off the picture by November (if not before), you have made a U-turn that would embarrass any normal person. :1eye

And just a few hours later Erhahon was back in the picture! 😃😜

Member since Dec 2019 yet knows who posted what when Stubbs was in charge. Another of the multi alias brigade ruining this place, on to ignore you go now.

Last season you were in there calling for Stubbs to be sacked after only 4 league games and a league cup campaign that was more successful than Goodwin.
You also compared GLS to a thief in an analogy, [emoji2][emoji12]

48 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Member since Dec 2019 yet knows who posted what when Stubbs was in charge. Another of the multi alias brigade ruining this place, on to ignore you go now.

He may be a Member since 2019.

He might have been a Guest since 2002

Meaning, he could have read the Forum for 19 years before deciding to log on and join in the chit chat.

Your post above proves you're a waste of time thicko along with the troll who liked your post.

THE FORUM IS DOING GOOD WITH ABSOLUTELY NO THANKS TO YOU

On 1/21/2020 at 6:45 PM, Hiram Abiff said:

You also compared GLS to a thief in an analogy, 😃😜

1. It was after nine games and it was absolutely the correct call given how the season panned out. The call for him to be sacked was not just his results, it was on the clear lack of ability in his signings and the way he set the team out to play. The team is further ahead today than it was last season in practically any way I can think of. 
  2. That is completely untrue, a very poor effort at trolling. I never compared him to a thief in any way, shape or form. The analogy is below, it doesn’t compare GLS to anyone or anything.

“I don’t want burglars breaking my door to get in my house so I’m leaving it unlocked” 

On 1/23/2020 at 9:28 AM, bazil85 said:
  1. It was after nine games and it was absolutely the correct call given how the season panned out. The call for him to be sacked was not just his results, it was on the clear lack of ability in his signings and the way he set the team out to play. The team is further ahead today than it was last season in practically any way I can think of. 
  2. That is completely untrue, a very poor effort at trolling. I never compared him to a thief in any way, shape or form. The analogy is below, it doesn’t compare GLS to anyone or anything.

“I don’t want burglars breaking my door to get in my house so I’m leaving it unlocked” 

1. It was correct to sack Stubbs based on how his successor performed?

Deary me! Quality comedy! 😂

2. You did indeed compare him to a thief. Partially quoting part of what said doesn’t change that fact! 

1 hour ago, Hiram Abiff said:

1. It was correct to sack Stubbs based on how his successor performed?

Deary me! Quality comedy! 😂

2. You did indeed compare him to a thief. Partially quoting part of what said doesn’t change that fact! 

1. OK inherited the chronic squad left by Stubbs and that rightfully was taken into consideration. He had one transfer window and our results improved drastically. Goody, should have done better in League cup campaign and had somewhat of a slow start (although mitigation on the time he came in should be taken into account). The signings and tactical knowledge was clearly miles ahead of Stubbs though and that has show in recent months. 

2. No I didn't, I shared the relevant part of the quote. You are obviously struggling with what what an analogy is as well though, maybe ask someone to explain it to you? Here's a good starting point, if I said someone was "As light as a feather." I'm not saying "That person there is a feather" 🤣

As for quote relevance, full quote below and you're still wrong. Trolling attempt noted. 

A new thread quoting LPM lies over the ages would be very busy very fast haha. 

Have to say as well it’s a curious notion some of the social media posts with people saying they’re cancelling SMISA over this because they don’t like GLS.

Given SMISA is set to replace him it’s the equivalent of saying “I don’t want burglars breaking my door to get in my house so I’m leaving it unlocked” :lol: 

Did he not indicate today both Broadfoot and McAllister should be back in the squad for Sunday ?

What is the situation with McKenzie?goody said 11 days ago he was back training with first team and wld be in squad for broxburn game:but nowhere to be seen,surely not another injury and another setback?a reckon he been more injured than available since we signed him

11 minutes ago, paul torfason said:

What is the situation with McKenzie?goody said 11 days ago he was back training with first team and wld be in squad for broxburn game:but nowhere to be seen,surely not another injury and another setback?a reckon he been more injured than available since we signed him

Sure that was Broadfoot he was talking about. 

On 1/21/2020 at 11:28 AM, bazil85 said:
  1. i ain't the one spinning 

1. I ain't the one who's made a U-Turn

1. GLSs "behind the curve" statement does  endorse my POV on our summer transfer dealings. 

It easy for me to carry on with this argument because I'm a Saints fan arguing objectively, unlike your bitter, negative & sycophantic replies. I wont be bullied off the forum.

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Sure that was Broadfoot he was talking about. 

Yes Gary usually makes it back in time for the Split and then gets a contract for another year - after managing 8 or 9 games in a row . . .

Good player at his best - but not one to rely upon . . .