Who's Out?

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

Out - 3 players out who'd played for us in the League this season.

In - 6 players plus a development goalkeeper.

Overpopulated up front but look short in Central Midfield & Central Defence although KB is mostly to blame for the latter.

Foley, Macpherson, McGinn, Flynn, Andreu, McGrath

Hardly short in central midfield :lol:

Edited by Hiram Abiff

39 minutes ago, Hiram Abiff said:

Foley, Macpherson, McGinn, Flynn, Andreu, McGrath

Hardly short in central midfield :lol:

Flynn's currently playing RB, McGinn's injured & I wouldn't describe Andreu as a Central Midfielder.although I guess Defensive Midfielder would've been a better description.

BTW I see "key squad member" Ethan Erhahon is not on the bench today - currently on zero minutes game time in the League and I predict it'll still be that by the end of the season. :lol:

Just now, Bud the Baker said:

Flynn's currently playing RB, McGinn's injured & I wouldn't describe Andreu as a Central Midfielder.although I guess Defensive Midfielder would've been a better description.

BTW I see "key squad member" Ethan Erhahon is not on the bench today - currently on zero minutes game time in the League and I predict it'll still be that by the end of the season. :lol:

Presumably McGinn will get fit again, Flynn is able to play in midfield if required and Andreu is a central midfielder regardless of your opinion ! 😜

As for Erhahon, I’ve never stated he was “key” and I also predict he’ll finish on zero minutes! Got any more irrelevant points to make? :lol:

Just now, Hiram Abiff said:

Presumably McGinn will get fit again, Flynn is able to play in midfield if required and Andreu is a central midfielder regardless of your opinion ! 😜

As for Erhahon, I’ve never stated he was “key” and I also predict he’ll finish on zero minutes! Got any more irrelevant points to make? :lol:

Nothing irrelevant in pointing out the squad is imbalanced  😜 - let's see who looks foolish when injuries & suspensions kick in. :lol:

You said I was wrong about Erhahon not being in JGs plans - that would make him a "key squad player" - take it up with the OED1 😜 :lol:

43 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Nothing irrelevant in pointing out the squad is imbalanced  😜 - let's see who looks foolish when injuries & suspensions kick in. :lol:

You said I was wrong about Erhahon not being in JGs plans - that would make him a "key squad player" - take it up with the OED1 😜 :lol:

1. I’m sure we’ve got enough players to see us through 14 games :lol:

2. No I didn’t and no it wouldn’t!

Keep the irrelevance coming! 😀