Given that he will be on one of the biggest salaries we have this season, if he's fit the club won't be stopping him from moving on.
What if he's fit, but wont move unless the inevitable drop in his wage packet is made up by the club?
Are there funds left for that too? And who else might they be incentivising to move?
I would imagine given Morton's financial situation we are covering over half of Bairdy's wages?

Was it Arbroath Smokies who asked? His grasp on finance and economics is a bit shaky. But in fairness he is your go to man on betting or TV Sport. But.. Reread what you wrote. I think you meant that if a player was replaced by a player coming into the club on a lower wage. Just trying to be helpful. I know you like accuracy. 

Edited by St.Ricky

What if he's fit, but wont move unless the inevitable drop in his wage packet is made up by the club?
Are there funds left for that too? And who else might they be incentivising to move?
I would imagine given Morton's financial situation we are covering over half of Bairdy's wages?
Well, that escalated quickly

47 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

It must be great living in a world where you believe you can keep signing players, and pay their transfer/sign on fees, wages, and still be able to afford to pay the players they are replacing. Lol

In most industries, with valued employees, who then are let go or move on for various reasons, there is often some sort of pay-off...

At higher levels there are pay-offs and a new employee comes in, sometimes on a higher wage.

I really don't think you understand footballing contractual stuff . . . You want our BOD to have all the rights and stuff the players if we are finished with them?

1 hour ago, cockles1987 said:

So someone just asked if we pay someone less than they're currently on will we have enough budget for that. Ehhhhhhh yeahhhhh emoji23.png

No they didn’t

:1eye

your desperation to score points against LPM whilst you chase him about the forum and he ignores you is  cringeworthy 

stop embarrassing yourself you fool 

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:
2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:
Div reporting that Djorkaeff is training with QOS

Well that cant be true as some posters believe we have a magic money tree to pay as many players as we like. Lol

Bastards!!!  Did some c**t steal my tree?

So someone just asked if we pay someone less than they're currently on will we have enough budget for that. Ehhhhhhh yeahhhhh

No they didn’t
:1eye
your desperation to score points against LPM whilst you chase him about the forum and he ignores you is  cringeworthy 
stop embarrassing yourself you fool

FFS, another one that can't read. Poor Andy, new username but still #thichasfcuk

Lets break this down for those that aren't up to speed in basic English and Arithmetic.

So the club are only going to pay part of his current salary.

Next sentence....

Are there funds left for that too?

Ehhhhh yeahhhh, obviously as we have the budget to cover his wage and we'd be paying less.

Always glad to help and educate those less fortunate than myself.

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:
4 hours ago, St.Ricky said:
Div reporting that Djorkaeff is training with QOS

Well that cant be true as some posters believe we have a magic money tree to pay as many players as we like. Lol

This isn't true, other posters just aren't as miserable as you on what the club can do in a transfer window. Let's not forget how categorically wrong you were last January on this. Some people just never learn. 🤣

On 1/8/2020 at 6:20 PM, faraway saint said:

My take on what pod is trying to say is that in many industries only salaried staff get the perk of paid sick leave.

The majority of hourly paid will only receive SSP, around £80 a week? 

Many reasons for this, one being people ripping the pish out of it.

It's a difficult one, genuine illness/injury can cause hardship if people loose their normal salary/wages.

Other areas, NHS, Education, Council to name three, suffer badly from high levels of absence, costing millions every year.

It would be interesting if these areas stopped paying sick leave to see what the levels of absence would be, much reduced would be my bet.

There are many ways to cut short term abscences and i hsve advised a numbet of sizeable organisations on how do this and sustain it. Costs almost nothing in cash terms but allied to other low cost and often state sponsored support reduce absenteesm, presenteeism abd strongly increase profit. One one occassion in a bank by plus 72%,i had bern so confident tjat it would work that i said.. Just pay my expenses during the project and send me an agreed pergentage of the improvement. 

6 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Hear that Nick McAllister is away to Albion Rovers till the end of the season on loan...

Yeah, it was posted on the clubs social media channels three hours before you posted on here.

Seemed to come with a bit of promise at the start of the season, but Glover appears to have stepped ahead. 

Edited by aldo_j

There are many ways to cut short term abscences and i hsve advised a numbet of sizeable organisations on how do this and sustain it. Costs almost nothing in cash terms but allied to other low cost and often state sponsored support reduce absenteesm, presenteeism abd strongly increase profit. One one occassion in a bank by plus 72%,i had bern so confident tjat it would work that i said.. Just pay my expenses during the project and send me an agreed pergentage of the improvement. 

How much drink did you have to post all that.

2 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

How much drink did you have to post all that. emoji23.png

Thats an easy one Cock. Nil. Since I dont drink alcohol. 

On the other hand you seem to have got out of bed on the wring side today.