Coming up from London on 21st Feb v Hearts

Hello!

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask but...

I live in London so only go up to Glasgow once every few years to visit relatives and normally doesn't coincide with a home fixture! This time it does!

Will be up for Friday 21st Feb, but can't seem to buy a ticket online. Any help / advice? 

Cheers

Davo

Hello!
Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask but...
I live in London so only go up to Glasgow once every few years to visit relatives and normally doesn't coincide with a home fixture! This time it does!
Will be up for Friday 21st Feb, but can't seem to buy a ticket online. Any help / advice? 
Cheers
Davo

Where abouts in London are you? A few of us get together to watch the televised games now and again. Used to watch them out West Kensington way but more often up round Finsbury Park these days. Welcome to join us if you fancy it.

19 hours ago, ianw said:

Where abouts in London are you? A few of us get together to watch the televised games now and again. Used to watch them out West Kensington way but more often up round Finsbury Park these days. Welcome to join us if you fancy it.

Ian,

F3K has been refurbished (big style apparently). Where in Finsbury Park are you watching matches, I'll try get over too (if I don't have the boys football on).

Got sent the attached from a mate, turns out, the F3K has hosted loads of bands that went on to bigger things. Their highlight, though was hosting The London Saints.

G..

Nashville Room.jpg