Cooke

Mackenzie

Broadfoot

Durmus

Erhahon

Djorkaeff

Mullen

McAllister

Thoughts? I’d maybe have Kirk in beside one of the centre halves for experience. Not convinced by Waters either but can’t see us signing another LB. And not sure about left wing/midfield either. Both Andreu and Durmus blow hot and cold.

1 minute ago, lovestlegend said:

Hladky

P McGinn   McCarthy Broadfoot   Waters

Flynn    Foley   Magennis

McGrath            

Morias     Obika

Subs/squad members:

Lyness          Famewo    Macpherson   S McGinn   Cooke   Mackenzie   Andreu   Durmus   Mullen

Erhahon   Djorkaeff      McAllister  (Really hope he gets fit and going for us too - he offers something when on it)

I changed your team about but no way will the same starting 11 be picked for every game.   (suspensions and injuries also possible culprits)

MacPherson, Durmus, Cooke and Andreu will all get game time - others may too. e.g. Famewo at LB against Killie possibly too.

I think against Broxburn the new lads will all get some game time AND there may be games MacPherson goes into midfield, when Paul is not at RB

Also what else might happen during this window ? ? ?  

9 hours ago, Hambud said:

So do you think Cammy has only being played in midfield because Flynn is a better right back than him?

No I don't. I think Cammy has been excellent but Flynn has too.

I am not sure what JG will do and I did say I think they will both get game time.

Do you think Flynn will lose his place in the midfield to Cammy in most games?

3 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

No I don't. I think Cammy has been excellent but Flynn has too.

I am not sure what JG will do and I did say I think they will both get game time.

Do you think Flynn will lose his place in the midfield to Cammy in most games?

Great problem to have! 

21 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Great problem to have! 

Bang on the money here.  AND that is the difference - there is a lot more serious competition for places with JG's squad now AND compared to last years too.

Early days I was a bit worried - He came in late and it was clear we had gaps like only 3 CB's - Not only did that look like a problem, but it flared up into a serious one. The fact that Paul and Foley stood in so well was far better than might have been expected.

Now we sit a lot safer and prepared better for the remainder of the season. (Another in soon should add further)