Morgan's Miami Move

St.Ricky

This deserves at least 18 pages of posts disputing the actual amounts and dates, times and cessations of future sell-on fees and even were there any sell-on fees negotiated and if not why not and who screwed up...?!

Looking forward to input from baz in particular.  :)

2 hours ago, antrin said:

This deserves at least 18 pages of posts disputing the actual amounts and dates, times and cessations of future sell-on fees and even were there any sell-on fees negotiated and if not why not and who screwed up...?!

Looking forward to input from baz in particular.  :)

I’ll make a start.

Sell on fee is 7.5%, future sell on from Miami will be 3.75%.

It should have been higher but Stubbs killed the negotiations.

It was all decided the month before Stubbs joined as manager, but he still had a say.

My source is that I met a guy on the pub who was Lewis’ dad’s ex-colleague’s window cleaner.

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Reaction varies. Some suggest that his time at Celtic was wasted. 

Pretty much the story of any potential Scottish youth who gets taken in by the bigots.

25 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I’ll make a start.

Sell on fee is 7.5%, future sell on from Miami will be 3.75%.

It should have been higher but Stubbs killed the negotiations.

It was all decided the month before Stubbs joined as manager, but he still had a say.

My source is that I met a guy on the pub who was Lewis’ dad’s ex-colleague’s window cleaner.

Pretty much the story of any potential Scottish youth who gets taken in by the bigots.

I thought it was 10%. My source was Lewis's mums sisters husband. 

Seriously though... Would be nice to get a wee bit of money in on this one. 

19 minutes ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

In all honesty this is a St mirren forum who really cares what an ex saints player does its not a player we are singing or linked with so pretty irrelevant this should be in the other football section 

We get a % of any fee, so I'd say its relevant. 

5 minutes ago, munoz said:

We get a % of any fee, so I'd say its relevant. 

Then it should be in the general discussion section not in the rumour section. The rumour section on a St Mirren forum should be about our player going out or new players coming in potentially. Or someone could start other scottish clubsrumours section where it would fit perfectly so in my opinion its irrelevant in tbis section