Morgan's Miami Move

St.Ricky

4 hours ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

In all honesty this is a St mirren forum who really cares what an ex saints player does its not a player we are singing or linked with so pretty irrelevant this should be in the other football section 

You might not care about where an ex-Saint goes, but I do care for some use of punctuation when attempting to read other posts...

2 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

You might not care about where an ex-Saint goes, but I do care for some use of punctuation when attempting to read other posts...

True but at least he is singing about our new signings

2 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:
  6 hours ago, paisleysaint1973 said:

In all honesty this is a St mirren forum who really cares what an ex saints player does its not a player we are singing or linked with so pretty irrelevant this should be in the other football section 

Edited by DougJamie

7 hours ago, paisleysaint1973 said:
36 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

True but at least he is singing about our new signings

So has someBuddie joined the Miami Showband…?

3 hours ago, melmac said:

Certain green n white websites saying they got considerably more than what they paid us and that we could be due upto 25% of the profit.

I seen it reported somewhere that the fee Celtic received was around  £450k. I find that hard to believe, if they have made a 'considerable profit' as mentioned from Parkhead. Maybe thats an upfront with add-ons, or then again it may be pish reporting?

7 minutes ago, kevo_smfc said:

I seen it reported somewhere that the fee Celtic received was around  £450k. I find that hard to believe, if they have made a 'considerable profit' as mentioned from Parkhead. Maybe thats an upfront with add-ons, or then again it may be pish reporting?

I've heard 500k from a reliable source. 

1 minute ago, Krankies therapist said:

Two pages of pish about a player who doesn’t even play for st.mirren.  Just goes to show where the interest of many So called St.mirren fans actually lies.

poor show. 

Even funnier, there's some eejit posts utter drivel about fecking programmes............................who'd have thunk that. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Buddymarvellous said:

Sorry Ricky - Don’t answer Shull

I can read it to you. You'll be fine. I will make you hot sweet tea you can consume while I narrate. 

Poor wee petal living in a bubble. 

Ha ha ha  

21 hours ago, Buddymarvellous said:

Sorry Ricky - don’t read the S*n

Truthfully... Neither do I. I do read sports headlines about the Saints on line though. I avoid reading the sun and only occasionally dip into The Times.. Both Murdoch mouthpieces. Why else do rich guys buy newspapers other than to further their own agendas and interests. No rant. Just a statement I believe to be true. 

23 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Truthfully... Neither do I. I do read sports headlines about the Saints on line though. I avoid reading the sun and only occasionally dip into The Times.. Both Murdoch mouthpieces. Why else do rich guys buy newspapers other than to further their own agendas and interests. No rant. Just a statement I believe to be true. 

Poppycock :lol: