Morgan's Miami Move

St.Ricky

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

That is a brilliant article, written as if it were a pish take of all American sportswriters who haven’t a clue about fitba. Wonderful deployment of awful cliches, such as kits up, backliners, manning the sticks from what appears to be an expat Hull person...

ta.  :)

Edited by antrin

https://www.intermiamicf.com/en/post/2020/02/23/match-recap-inter-miami-cf-earns-0-1-victory-last-preseason-match

In the Club’s last preseason match before its historic Major League Soccer debut, Inter Miami CF earned a 0-1 victory over the Tampa Bay Rowdies at Al Lang Stadium on Saturday night in front of passionate traveling fans from the Club’s recognized supporters’ groups - The Siege, Southern Legion and Vice City 1896

I love the way they can contrive this stuff, right out of thin air. I remember when LA got its newest team they were mobilising the fans for their big rivalry with the existing LA Galaxy team.  This is before the team had even kicked a ball.

1 hour ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

https://www.intermiamicf.com/en/post/2020/02/23/match-recap-inter-miami-cf-earns-0-1-victory-last-preseason-match

In the Club’s last preseason match before its historic Major League Soccer debut, Inter Miami CF earned a 0-1 victory over the Tampa Bay Rowdies at Al Lang Stadium on Saturday night in front of passionate traveling fans from the Club’s recognized supporters’ groups - The Siege, Southern Legion and Vice City 1896

I love the way they can contrive this stuff, right out of thin air. I remember when LA got its newest team they were mobilising the fans for their big rivalry with the existing LA Galaxy team.  This is before the team had even kicked a ball.

Marketing.. Hey. 

It might catch in here.