Oh Dear Sunderland......

thomsons dropped it

14 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Viewed the thread yesterday shortly after the initial post and again just now , I still have no idea of who the dude is! :wacko:

Kyle Lafferty ex Rangers and Hearts. 

A self confessed blue nose from Northern Ireland.. Hence the reference to playing the flute. 

One problem, amongst many, is that a large number of Sunderland Supporters have irish, Catholic heritage. Very misguided post that was quickly removed. 

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Kyle Lafferty ex Rangers and Hearts. 

A self confessed blue nose from Northern Ireland.. Hence the reference to playing the flute. 

One problem, amongst many, is that a large number of Sunderland Supporters have Irish, Catholic heritage. Very misguided post that was quickly removed. 

Thanks - I  was unaware of either of the points highlighted .

Edited by Bud the Baker

Can't find any link to Sunderland fans having Irish heritage, strongest links are a few Irish players have been prominent for them.

Just checked the Sunderland fans forum, majority are more surprised about the interest in bigotry as they don't give a feck.

The terrible tweet, laughed off by the majority. 

Oh dear, what a cafuffle about nothing. 

34 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Can't find any link to Sunderland fans having Irish heritage, strongest links are a few Irish players have been prominent for them.

Just checked the Sunderland fans forum, majority are more surprised about the interest in bigotry as they don't give a feck.

Bad taste is what it was. As for your knowledge or ability to find out about Sunderland's Heritage.. The less said the better. Full marks to the Sunderland fans for eschewing sectarianism. 

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

Bad taste is what it was. As for your knowledge or ability to find out about Sunderland's Heritage.. The less said the better. Full marks to the Sunderland fans for eschewing sectarianism. 

Can you show me any proof? 

I wouldn't like to think you'd made up even more shite. 

You do know Sunderland is on the east coast of England, quite why their would be a strong Irish link, well, I await your evidence. 

Aye. full marks to the Sunderland fans for thinking this is a storm in a tea cup, agreeing with me. :rolleyes:

12 hours ago, munoz said:

I don't.  1 good season (Hearts) in about 6 years , and he's fud. 

No thanks.  

How do you define that?

Have you looked at how many games he's played?

I get people don't like a player because of his previous clubs, well I don't really, but take away his connection to Rangers and he's a pretty decent goal scorer at club level and also at international level.

Certainly a bigger catch that we could hope for TBH. 

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

How do you define that?

Have you looked at how many games he's played?

I get people don't like a player because of his previous clubs, well I don't really, but take away his connection to Rangers and he's a pretty decent goal scorer at club level and also at international level.

Certainly a bigger catch that we could hope for TBH. 

Definitely out with what we could afford also. 

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Can you show me any proof? 

I wouldn't like to think you'd made up even more shite. 

You do know Sunderland is on the east coast of England, quite why their would be a strong Irish link, well, I await your evidence. 

Aye. full marks to the Sunderland fans for thinking this is a storm in a tea cup, agreeing with me. :rolleyes:

You clearly know as little sbout social history as you do about most things. Suggest you do a better job of searching. 

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

POT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> KETTLE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BLACK, my weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee friend.😎

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

sbout? 

Typical response when you've been proved wrong, you have history.

Thanks, been fun making you look a fool. :lol:

Perfect hook. Reeled in. 

You are wrong again. 

However many times you say it won't make it right. Look at the social history of the clubs and cities, movements of people etc. Go on.. Its easy to do.