So Farewell Then The European Union

shull

1 hour ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

If they gave a valid and good reason, I would accept that even if I disagreed with it. For instance, if an Indy supporter said they wanted independence because they hate the English, I would not only disagree with that, but would be severely embarrassed by it too. Those in the videos spouted gibberish about “infrastructure”, “freedom” and “independence” without explaining what they actually meant. “Infrastructure” guy even tails off and admits he doesn’t know much about what he’s on about here. Any self-respecting leave voter would be embarrassed by this sort of nonsense, in the same way a self-respecting Indy supporter would be by a nationalist muttering “independence” and not being sure why they actually wanted it.

Farage is a big reason xenophobia and racism has increased massively. Just look at his despicable billboard or whatever it was which showed a queue of darker coloured people and cited something like “breaking point”. His “representation” as an MEP was non-existent unless it involved slagging everyone else off. It’s thanks to his endless lies and deceit that we’ve crashed out of the EU, and the likes of myself, my mother and all the other EU citizens are now second class citizens, having to apply to this settled status nonsense just to keep our rights on an island some of us have spent most of our lives on.

The worst thing though is his endless, continuous campaign to tell us we are better off outside the EU, while sorting out German passports for his kids so they continue to enjoy the benefits an EU passport gives you. If you feel Leave was the correct option then that’s fine, but stand by your sword, don’t f**k around claiming one thing while guaranteeing the best from the very thing you speak against. He’s far from the only one of the major players in the leave campaign to do this - I canny remember the name but there was the one who bought his whole family Maltese passports at a cost of 650K (IIRC), while Mogg moved some of his investments to Dublin. All of these top level fannies are selling you one thing while covering their own dirty backsides, fine well knowing the majority of the public can’t go for the same cover.

The interviewees are incoherent because they look and sound like they've been partying their arses off. I can only repeat, it's not your place to validate their choices. The thing is done and dusted now.

Guest TPAFKATS
Just to prove it's not just us lefties that lack a sense of humour - Andrew Neil & Piers Morgan are in a tizzy over this song which was part of an episode of Horrible Histories repeated yesterday - I recorded the episode to watch with my grandson!

Is that from at least a decade ago?

1 minute ago, TPAFKATS said:
3 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:
Just to prove it's not just us lefties that lack a sense of humour - Andrew Neil & Piers Morgan are in a tizzy over this song which was part of an episode of Horrible Histories repeated yesterday - I recorded the episode to watch with my grandson!

Is that from at least a decade ago?

Yeah, I watched them all the first time around with my youngest...

Prob'ly still have some of the books too...

Edited by Bud the Baker

Guest TPAFKATS
The interviewees are incoherent because they look and sound like they've been partying their arses off. I can only repeat, it's not your place to validate their choices. The thing is done and dusted now.
They can't validate their own choices [emoji1]
Cornwall Saint could probably give a better reason for voting to leave - and he voted to stay!

Guest TPAFKATS
Yeah, I watched them all the first time around with my youngest...
Prob'ly still have some of the books too...
Thankfully before vegan sausage rolls were a thing. If they'd been mentioned. Morgan would've imploded

1 minute ago, TPAFKATS said:

They can't validate their own choices emoji1.png
Cornwall Saint could probably give a better reason for voting to leave - and he voted to stay!

You lefties are all sob stories and fake concern for the "poor and the needy" until the buggers start voting "the wrong way" and then you all pile in to those exact same people with accusations of racism and stupidity. You guys are as fake as 9 pound notes.🤣

Guest TPAFKATS
You lefties are all sob stories and fake concern for the "poor and the needy" until the buggers start voting "the wrong way" and then you all pile in to those exact same people with accusations of racism and stupidity. You guys are as fake as 9 pound notes.[emoji1787]
Deflection.
You'll need to explain what you mean by leftie, poor and the needy.
I don't care how people vote, if I think they are stupid or racist I'll point it out.

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

You lefties are all sob stories and fake concern for the "poor and the needy" until the buggers start voting "the wrong way" and then you all pile in to those exact same people with accusations of racism and stupidity. You guys are as fake as 9 pound notes.🤣

Ah inflation & a bit of political correctness from you Oaky - I can remember when the phrase was "queer as a nine bob note"!  🤣

1 minute ago, Bud the Baker said:

Ah inflation & a bit of political correctness from you Oaky - I can remember when the phrase was "queer as a nine bob note"!  🤣

As someone on PieandBovril said last week, I am now to be known as Woke Soft. 🤣

Makes a nice change from Dr Whompercunt. 😫

6 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Deflection.
You'll need to explain what you mean by leftie, poor and the needy.
I don't care how people vote, if I think they are stupid or racist I'll point it out.

Just like those Brexiteers, I don't need to explain anything to the likes of you.

16 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
20 minutes ago, oaksoft said:
Just like those Brexiteers, I don't need to explain anything to the likes of you.

You're wasting your time on a discussion forum you absolute whompercunt

Have a nice night TPAKthingy. 🤣

It must be very confusing for you to be so vocal in your support for the poor and the needy only to find that they had the audacity to vote Tory and Leave in their millions.Hope ypu find some inner peace over this betrayal.

There's that arrogant and patronising thing again.
Have a nice night TPAKthingy. [emoji1787]
It must be very confusing for you to be so vocal in your support for the poor and the needy only to find that they had the audacity to vote Tory and Leave in their millions.Hope ypu find some inner peace over this betrayal.
No confusion at all, oxter, the discussion is about people voting for something they don't appear to fully understand. Ironically, you don't appear to understand what the discussion is about and keep deflecting.

Guest TPAFKATS
What happened to the billionaires you loved talking about a few weeks ago? [emoji38]
f**k sake, do you really want to bring that up again and remind folk on here that you claim to know better than economics professors?

10 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I’m unsure as to where I’ve stated the people in the videos were poor.

I will say though, a working-class Tory voter is the equivalent of the turkey voting for Xmas.

45 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
2 hours ago, faraway saint said:
What happened to the billionaires you loved talking about a few weeks ago? emoji38.png

f**k sake, do you really want to bring that up again and remind folk on here that you claim to know better than economics professors?

There you go Google, getting all upset and talking mince.

Show me where I said I knew better than the people you Googled?

You need help. :byebye