Glenn Middleton

Perhaps you missed the question mark at the end???
Or the fact we are rumoured to be signing on loan a CURRENT left winger in the Spfl, when we already have on a two year deal a signing from Europe.
Tell me, if Middleton joins us, which one of them has been signed to play for the U23's?
Or do you think we have the cash to continually sign players for positions we are already covered in and not let some go?
What on earth that's got to do with Stubbs we all await you're enlightenment?

Goodwin has always said he wants competition for places no one would have to play for the under 23s

I suspect LPM is clutching at straws here since starting the Who's Out thread. There is an assumption here that the players in question can only play one position / role. I'm sure guys like Durmus and Middleton will be reasonably versatile and will do whatever job asked (if this signing even happens). The more players we have for the run in the better, why any supporters would want to see players shown the door is beyond me. Leave the financial side to the accountants just concentrate on letting JG assemble the best squad he can I say.

I suspect LPM is clutching at straws here since starting the Who's Out thread. There is an assumption here that the players in question can only play one position / role. I'm sure guys like Durmus and Middleton will be reasonably versatile and will do whatever job asked (if this signing even happens). The more players we have for the run in the better, why any supporters would want to see players shown the door is beyond me. Leave the financial side to the accountants just concentrate on letting JG assemble the best squad he can I say.
The manager has been quite consistent in saying we can't afford a bloated squad, so taking him at his word that would mean some players going out, if new ones come in. It ain't rocket science!

What constitutes a "bloated" squad ? It may be 1 or 2 fringe guys like Djorkaef or Erharon go out on loan but I really don't see 1st team squad regulars going anywhere. McGinn might have been a candidate if fit I suppose but I'm far from convinced the current squad is bloated.

What constitutes a "bloated" squad ? It may be 1 or 2 fringe guys like Djorkaef or Erharon go out on loan but I really don't see 1st team squad regulars going anywhere. McGinn might have been a candidate if fit I suppose but I'm far from convinced the current squad is bloated.
So you do think some will go out, why didn't you say that originally? Lol

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:
14 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

So you do think some will go out, why didn't you say that originally? Lol

Simply a matter of emphasis I think LPM. I dont think any of us expected people in without others going out. We might differ on the numbers or on who might be moved on. That's normal. 

12 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:
2 hours ago, Gosport Buddie said:

Taking that into account I expect to see him turn up on the physio table at Ralston imminently.

Surely he would be on The Hummel Training Centre's  physio table, even if we did sign him. 

Perhaps you missed the question mark at the end???

Or the fact we are rumoured to be signing on loan a CURRENT left winger in the Spfl, when we already have on a two year deal a signing from Europe.

Tell me, if Middleton joins us, which one of them has been signed to play for the U23's?

Or do you think we have the cash to continually sign players for positions we are already covered in and not let some go?

What on earth that's got to do with Stubbs we all await you're enlightenment?

Was just asking since your such a know it all expert. I always thought your in with Goody and Lee Sharpe's team meeting. So us mere mortals have to get our info from you. [emoji469]

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 1:04 PM, Bud the Baker said:

Glenn with 2 nn's - not for me!

Wee Gus is all over this.

If we don't get Glen then we will go for Hutchison and if we cannae get Hutchison we go for Robertson and if we cannae get Robertson we will bring in a big lad called Stepek,  So its Glen, Hutchison, Robertson or Stepek!

If we were to get all four I would go pure Radio Rental!

We don't need to buy any of them, you essentially "loan them" by paying £5.65 per week, so in essence you rent them, like a rental boy or whatever the proper term is for a boy you rent.

2 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

If we don't get Glen then we will go for Hutchison and if we cannae get Hutchison we go for Robertson and if we cannae get Robertson we will bring in a big lad called Stepek,  So its Glen, Hutchison, Robertson or Stepek!

We don't need to buy any of them, you essentially "loan them" by paying £5.65 per week, so in essence you rent them, like a rental boy or whatever the proper term is for a boy you rent.

I didn't think you still had it in you!  :oohlala

1 hour ago, TediousTom said:

You been listening to the Pet Shop Boys again auld Tam ?