So Farewell Then Bobby Brown

shull

58 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

My first thought was Frank Zappa's fictional hero and how he could die?

Second thought that he would've been alive for all our major trophy wins!

Anyway I'm sure he was a nice guy so RIP.

Please don't join the "RIP" club when you have no connection with the departed. 😉

The world's full of fake sympathy. 

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

This makes no sense, and here you are, the king of RIP posts. :lol:

It makes no sense to you dear boy but that doesn't surprise me as you appear to be more than a little challenged by any post that isn't about Betting. Football on TV or TV. These are obviously your mastermind topics. 

19 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

It makes no sense to you dear boy but that doesn't surprise me as you appear to be more than a little challenged by any post that isn't about Betting. Football on TV or TV. These are obviously your mastermind topics. 

Can you explain...................Is all that matters to you is making inane and tasteless comments? 

And that other old dolt Tantrum, a stickler for spelling and grammar, LIKED your post, just shows he's a bitter old waste of space. :lol:

He's still in my net for making a fool of himself on the Desmond White debacle. :1eye

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Can you explain...................Is all that matters to you is making inane and tasteless comments? 

And that other old dolt Tantrum, a stickler for spelling and grammar, LIKED your post, just shows he's a bitter old waste of space. :lol:

He's still in my net for making a fool of himself on the Desmond White debacle. :1eye

I wouldn't say this to many people but I'll make an exception in your case. You really are dim. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Usual classless response. :lol:

Most people put their hands up when they feck up, not you, although your arms would be aching. 

The irony of you calling ANYONE dim is a classic. :lol:

Dim is what you are. There are more knowns than you know off Mr Arbroath and lots more that you dont even have a clue that you don't know and you provide daily proof of this in the forum.