Stephen McGinn

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
8 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
46 minutes ago, mattman said:
All the best Stephen, club legend!
04B9D2F2-31E7-41C1-BA78-D781B5AA2D46.thumb.png.0e95573ba48fdb3bbbfbc5d9ce9e0cee.png

Disgraceful him and Paul were allowed to leave. Club decision have been shocking recently.

I don't think anyone at the club was happy that Paul left, but he had 6 months left on his contract and has probably doubled his wages, so not much the club could do other than allow him to leave while collecting a few quid from Hibs..

25 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

That's an odd one.

Deemed not good enough for Saints but ends up at Hibs?

Very odd.

I know he was working/training with them since pre season, doing analysis and scouting also, probably will continue doing that side of things and be a back up incase of an injury crisis I’d imagine, I’m happy for him, was expecting him to drop down a division imo.

I really hope this works out for Stephen. My favourite Saint of recent times and - in my opinion - the single most important player in the Great escape and turnaround under Ross.

Was sad to see him go from Saints but the info on here seemed to suggest he was struggling to get back to fitness. I wonder if this will turn out to be a red herring.

A great servant for us and we'll worthy of another crack at the premiership