The Pointless Third Quarter Points Prediction

munoz

3 hours ago, munoz said:

14 points for me.   So 33 points going into the split

This is kind of where we really need to be minimum. I hope we get at least 16 points - 4 wins, 4 draws would do that, but even 1 more win to 5 would be huge going into the last 5 games of the season. IF this lad McGrath can bang in some goals, this could happen ! I hope we are on 35 + points going into the split this time   :spud7

8 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

This is kind of where we really need to be minimum. I hope we get at least 16 points - 4 wins, 4 draws would do that, but even 1 more win to 5 would be huge going into the last 5 games of the season. IF this lad McGrath can bang in some goals, this could happen ! I hope we are on 35 + points going into the split this time   :spud7

Anything is obviously possible. 

My prediction was based on 4 wins and 2 draws. 

February is a pivotal month.

36 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

There's more chance you making a decent post than us getting 16 points. :lol:

Oh, back on topic, pointless sums you up. :1eye