The Pointless Third Quarter Points Prediction

munoz

1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

So am I wrong about JW's ?  And my experience is not true???

I think what you are saying is that YOU don't buy it - fine - it's your free will to choose what you believe... God never made any robots . . . :magic

JWs are just a different brand of god-botherers.   Unbelievers find it hard (not worth the effort ) to differentiate.

Your 'experience' is undoubtedly  a deeply-held personal thing that is utterly untestable and so cannot be declared true or untrue by any measure known to humanity.

It doesn't do your brand  a lot of good by importing it willy-nilly into this thread.

Turn the other  cheek.  Please.  :)

I never had you down as a Bazil…. :whistle:

17 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

Meanwhile, in the real world, all forms of Judaism, Christianity and Islam are just different sects of the same religion. It makes you wonder what they have all been fighting about for centuries. 

Ha - what utter ignorance . . . from the so called read it all know every, don't let anyone go to the place of peace that you don't believe in . . . your closed mind won't do you any good whatsoever... it's a shame cause the JW's could use an evangelist like you...

21 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
1 hour ago, faraway saint said:
This could be a REAL pointless thread now. emoji38.png

Why, what did he say? Naw, don't bother, it's probably made up, unsupported, "unchristian" nonsense.

It's more of the same mentally unhinged crazy nonsense he normally spouts.

People like that need our pity IMO.