Hibernian v St Mirren Sat 1 February

St.Ricky

With 2 possibly 3 players coming in this week , it will be interesting to see our line up for this one.  

Our first fixture at Easter Rd this season was very frustrating,  with us having plenty of chances and then getting hit by a sucker punch late on. If we're to get anything in this one, we'll have to start taking our chances. 

3 hours ago, delpierro said:

Am I the only fan not too upset if we lose, McGinn emoji50.png

I’d say I’m ambivalent. I like him, but the only real reason I’d be sorry to see him go is because he is a decent player in a position that we are pretty light on.

However, I’m pretty surprised that Hibs are in for him. Didn’t see that coming at all. 

With 2 possibly 3 players coming in this week , it will be interesting to see our line up for this one.  
Our first fixture at Easter Rd this season was very frustrating,  with us having plenty of chances and then getting hit by a sucker punch late on. If we're to get anything in this one, we'll have to start taking our chances. 
Start with Mullen and we'll have a better chance of scoring.

4 minutes ago, Buffs said:
2 hours ago, munoz said:

Start with Mullen and we'll have a better chance of scoring.

Possibly, or start with someone new. 

On 1/26/2020 at 8:37 PM, munoz said:

Agree Munoz. Still time for 1 or 2 to come in and 1 or 2 to go out. Hibs had a tough game in the cup but will be feeling good after their win. 

20 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Agree Munoz. Still time for 1 or 2 to come in and 1 or 2 to go out. Hibs had a tough game in the cup but will be feeling good after their win. 

Aye but come on Utd still have that slow clogger of a CB Connolly.

Hibs very vulnerable defensively too !

This is one we can and certainly want to win. For some fans they will want to beat Jack Ross, but for me, the primary reason is that it will most likely take us above RC (possibly on GD only).

With   Kille playing RC    and The Fakes playing Hearts it would be ideal if they drew and we won to gain 2 points and goal difference on them all !

- And Hamilton due another thrashing would lift us 3 points further away from them !

It would also leave us one point behind the Fakes and Killie.

We do need to get away from the bottom end and nearly every chance to increase the points gap really needs to be grabbed by both hands !

Hibs 1 v 2 St. Mirren goals from MacPherson and Morias   C O Y S

39 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

This is one we can and certainly want to win. For some fans they will want to beat Jack Ross, but for me, the primary reason is that it will most likely take us above RC (possibly on GD only).

With   Kille playing RC    and The Fakes playing Hearts it would be ideal if they drew and we won to gain 2 points and goal difference on them all !

- And Hamilton due another thrashing would lift us 3 points further away from them !

It would also leave us one point behind the Fakes and Killie.

We do need to get away from the bottom end and nearly every chance to increase the points gap really needs to be grabbed by both hands !

Hibs 1 v 2 St. Mirren goals from MacPherson and Morias   C O Y S

I love your wish list. 

I'm a bit miffed if Paul plays for them against us - but we should get right in about them - Paul too. Hopefully they lose Kamberi tonight too.

Still think this is a game we can win  -and the rewards (3 points) will move us away from the danger zone .       C O Y S

1 minute ago, Sweeper07 said:

I'm a bit miffed if Paul plays for them against us - but we should get right in about them - Paul too. Hopefully they lose Kamberi tonight too.

Still think this is a game we can win  -and the rewards (3 points) will move us away from the danger zone .       C O Y S

I'll be there and hoping for the best.